the Rift

[PRIVATE] I am the lie that you adore

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
The Painted Buck

As the space between the haruspex and his hesitant lover disappeared, the rest of the world fell away. Above him, the sky expanded into a wide display of the cosmos. He shut his eyes and saw stars behind his lids, bright and unending. He opened them and saw Hotaru's pale and freckled form, pressing into his with heady intent. He did not turn away as her teeth gripped his cheeks--did not return the gesture. The stallion only tucked his nose to his chin and pressed his long, arching nose and mangled horn to fit into the gentle slope of her spine. She bore the topline of a mountain that had formed at the dawn of time. Hotaru didn't know it, didn't know all that she could carry, but she was strong.

Ashamin would show her just how strong she was. Her words faded into the cold around them as if they'd been spoken on the wind but he still caught them, cradled them, in the little soft folds of his ears. It wasn't a question as to whether he loved her. It might not have been a question as to whether or not she loved him. Ashamin knew that it mattered, he was not so low a beast to succumb purely to lust, but he also didn't feel as though it needed to be spoken. Wasn't it implicit? Their love, a tacit agreement like religion.

Maybe it should have given him pause that she needed reassurance; maybe he should have stepped away. Perhaps he should have even felt hurt. Ashamin, though, had not yet learned to value himself as much as he should of. Still growing, he spoke as a boy mere steps away from learning what it was to be a man. So no, he did not need assurance of their love. But if Hotaru did, if his bird in the sky needed to hear... Ashamin would do anything for her, then.

"Hotaru, I already do." came his whispered reply, spoken to her back as he trailed his nose along it, as he blessed her with tender kisses.

Had he ever really not?

""

-Fade to black-

@Hotaru

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
I am the lie that you adore - by Hotaru - 02-06-2016, 10:01 PM
RE: I am the lie that you adore - by Ashamin - 02-17-2016, 08:47 PM
RE: I am the lie that you adore - by Hotaru - 02-20-2016, 01:51 AM
RE: I am the lie that you adore - by Ashamin - 03-30-2016, 09:24 PM
RE: I am the lie that you adore - by Hotaru - 04-03-2016, 11:47 PM
RE: I am the lie that you adore - by Ashamin - 04-23-2016, 12:46 PM
RE: I am the lie that you adore - by Hotaru - 04-24-2016, 06:13 PM
RE: I am the lie that you adore - by Ashamin - 05-25-2016, 09:03 AM