the Rift

[PRIVATE] You Have Something of Mine

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
He hurries back, dangling the broken body of a rabbit from his mouth. He crunched through bone and muscle as he thundered over the Fields, teeth tearing and destroying the flesh beneath the fur. He chewed through the gut, feeling the organs slipping towards his tongue. Retaliating by spitting out the carcass, the beast feels a foul storm brew beneath his skin, clawing to be released. 

Only a little farther, and then he would find her, he would take his rose gold feast and he would punish her in the foulest ways. He would take her apart again and again, shatter all four of her legs— make it complete. It was always a risk to go hunting while she was there, but he knew well that if she wanted to leave she would have. Her spirit was not so easily crushed. 

His pace quickened, legs taking him closer and closer until— he stops. Nostrils flare and a growl bubbles up in his throat. There was another scent, there— but receding, it was a visitor. If he was fast perhaps he could still catch them, he enters the space he had tucked her away in in a series of leaps and bounds, snarling and overwhelmed with fury. As he approaches he notices the way she looks over at the line of trees, rounded ears pressed flat as he jumps towards her at alarming speed. 

"WHO." Is all he shouts at her while he approaches, looking at the standing figure. The standing figure. His nose wrinkles in disgust, wondering why it was now she chose to oppose him rather than lay upon the earth in submission. "Who told you you could stand?" He snaps, lingering nearby her with his muscles tense. He knew well of the power that surged behind her magic, but also that he could easily take her dainty figure down with his much larger one. He eyes the trees in the spot she had been glancing towards, and then back at her with pointed teeth on display for her. "Was it whoever came by here? Do you think I can't smell them?" 

To think she would be so stupid— that she had forgotten how well his sense of smell was. It was foolish, utterly idiotic. If you were going to invite someone over at least hide the evidence of it. But here she was, standing around mingled scents, of hers and one unfamiliar but still bearing familiarity. It was pine, the same that clung to her coat, a mark of her residence. It mixed faintly with this new smell, but it was not potent. The smell lingers, not as strong as the sickly sweet smell of her blood, but it was still there, hovering about them. It also makes way off to their side, stronger there but not by much. He swore he could take in the faintest bit of her with that trail of foreign smells, and although he deems it nothing of concern, he does not let it flee his mind yet— who knows what tricks the rose could pull. 

He laughs at her while he circles her, laughing his daunting, throaty laugh, a mix between a growl and something disgustingly worse. He lunges at the side opposite to her raised leg, trying to knock her balance and show her where she actually stands. He was sick of this acting up, he would break her other three legs if it meant she would stop fighting against him. 
"Talk talk talk"
Tingal

image credits
table by whit

@Thranduil

i am a king
and the world is beneath me

Messages In This Thread
You Have Something of Mine - by Thranduil - 02-07-2016, 12:26 PM
RE: You Have Something of Mine - by Tingal - 02-07-2016, 04:10 PM
RE: You Have Something of Mine - by Thranduil - 02-09-2016, 03:38 PM
RE: You Have Something of Mine - by Tingal - 03-16-2016, 09:37 PM