the Rift

[PRIVATE] You Have Something of Mine

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk
Thranduil

It wasn’t exactly going well. For all the golden’s bravado, the tiger was had the advantage. Horns are slowed by a thick coat and hoof catches a mere ankle, while his own eyes swim with orange, black, and pain as a horn catches his cheek. Mind races, spinning. He needed something. Another weapon, another….Heart jumps and he inhales, gears clicking quickly.

Golden body pulls back, leaning away from the thrashing horns, teeth and claws. He misses then the wild thrashings of the beast, but only just. He’s speaking again. The words, poisonous, coming still clear through. Only this time, from insanity or madness of battle, the golden rallies against them better. He exhales as he speaks, his form shimmering. “She’s the weak fool. She’s surrendered-” It was the boost he needed. Yes…yes that rosen woman had a fallen. Already the deadly three words had left her lips, and still been unreturned. Yet he didn’t finish as horns ram into him, sacking his shoulder. Only, it wasn’t some slender light boned board. It was time you see, to fight fire with fire, and fang with fang. A grimace of fangs smiles down to feel the difference, and the purring growl rolls from his lips with satisfaction even as the breath lapses short from the hit.

A mirror of the tiger beast stares with a smirk back at the other who’s sight slowly returned. Now this was more like it. As Tingal surges the mimic copies, yet he attempts to rise higher. Claws lash out, swirling, as his own teeth reach for the top of the other’s neck or head. The battle was turning more serious. This wasn’t to wound or bleed to unconsciousness. This was to snap bones and body. His teeth reached out to grab, gain leverage, and pull, with the now equal strength, down the towering brute. It came at a cost. Teeth sank into his shoulder and the bright burning eyes shut as they attack. Staining to gain the advantage, the mimic changes tactics. He lashes and reaches with his fearsome teeth, yet now his whole body surges forward. Throwing in everything. The burning, debilitating doubt of the rosen girl being lost in pride, blood, and reminders of morality.

OOC ::
-hit in the cheek lightly, misses the first thrash, medium hit in the chest, teeth sink in his shoulder

-Changes into tingal
-rears up lashing out with claws (since his right shoulder was bitten, only his left really does lash out)
-teeth reach for poll
-surges his whole weight forward
"Speech"

The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the waterspout.
Down came the rain
and washed the spider out.
Image credit.

@Tingal

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
You Have Something of Mine - by Thranduil - 02-07-2016, 12:26 PM
RE: You Have Something of Mine - by Tingal - 02-07-2016, 04:10 PM
RE: You Have Something of Mine - by Thranduil - 02-09-2016, 03:38 PM
RE: You Have Something of Mine - by Tingal - 03-16-2016, 09:37 PM
RE: You Have Something of Mine - by Thranduil - 03-23-2016, 02:40 PM
RE: You Have Something of Mine - by Tingal - 03-23-2016, 08:45 PM
RE: You Have Something of Mine - by Thranduil - 04-12-2016, 12:17 AM
RE: You Have Something of Mine - by Tingal - 04-19-2016, 05:45 PM
RE: You Have Something of Mine - by Thranduil - 04-30-2016, 08:38 PM