[OPEN] Be Lifted Higher

Dacianna Posts: 55
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 4 Y/O HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
imi
If I told you about my favourite dream
[The one without you]
Would you spit fire at me?

Dacianna meandered through the Worlds Edge, innocently ignorant to the momentous event she was about to stumble upon, her mind was much more captivated with her new home. Well, more she was despairing over the general dreariness of it. The mists drafted in and lay thick between the trees all the way to the cliff tops making the land rather grey and miserable. It also left water clinging to her coat and her mane plastered to her neck from the damp. She felt like a she ought to have some mould somewhere by now and her heart yearned for the greener mountains of her old homeland. Yet, Dacianna knew by now that there was very little she could do about it apart from leave and she didn't want to leave, the horses here had been kind to her and she wanted to return that kindness. With a sigh she decided she could probably get used to the dismal surroundings and the cold sea winds, just as long as the residents weren’t as bleak as their weather.

She wandered and lingered before wandering more until the mist stopped her from her aimless travels- wait, that wasn’t right, was it? Her mind was so numb that she almost apologised to the weather phenomenon and thought to go another way until her groggy brain sparked to life and pulled her up short. “EH” she exclaimed, frowning at the absurdity, but she remained put, behind the unseen boundary that the mist drew. Maybe she was going insane, but Dacianna was beginning to think otherwise, there was a presence here and she narrowed her eyes through the misty layers to see who was beyond.

“You’re kidding me,” she blurted. Of all the horses she expected to see it certainly wasn’t the speckled oaf she had met on the beach whose kick she could still feel. Yet, her eyes strayed from him to the other and then to the starlight that fell, making Daci believe for a moment that she was dreaming. She watched the exchange from where the mists would allow, wondering if this purple hybrid was a God like the one who had freed her and her mind buzzed with intrigue. So the sobbing stallion she had met on the beach that day had more to him that just a painful kick and a tragic tale.

The ethereal asked her questions and Dacianna, like a person enraptured in a good book, looked to the unicorn stallion (Mauja?) to await what he would say. When she had gone exploring she hadn’t quite expected to stumble upon such an exciting, yet puzzling, conversation. She had never really considered herself that nosy either, but who couldn’t resist lingering when starlight fell and flowers of frost sprouted, even if it was that oaf in the middle of them. Speaking of the devil, he replied rather quietly, leaving Dacianna to struggle to hear what he said and she shot him a disapproving look. “Is he apologising again?” she strained to hear, not entirely sure, before finally she gave up and shook her head mournfully.

"What am I doing” she sighed.

[ooc; she's just watching the exchange from behind the mists :)]

Don't let the curtain catch you, cause you've been here before,
The chair is an island darling, you can't touch the floor
--------------------------
force permitted / please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Be Lifted Higher - by God of the Moon - 02-07-2016, 12:28 PM
RE: Be Lifted Higher - by Mauja - 02-07-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: Be Lifted Higher - by God of the Moon - 02-07-2016, 02:21 PM
RE: Be Lifted Higher - by Mauja - 02-10-2016, 09:13 AM
RE: Be Lifted Higher - by Dacianna - 02-10-2016, 09:36 AM