the Rift

[OPEN] Visions are seldom what they seem

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

Her face watched him think. He pondered to himself as teal eyes traced over his body. He told her that she shined to bright to be put in her sisters shadow. Was that true? She had done nothing to get to that point, all she had was her looks. She was just a beautiful mare and nothing more right now. She was flawless when it came to her body and everything about her looks, but her personality had its flaw. She was a hopeless romantic, and a king would never want that. A crooked smile formed on her face by forcing the muscles to make one.words Well I am happy you feel like that, but it is hard for me to not feel like a shadow. I have nothing but my looks right now. Don't get me wrong I would never betray my sister, I am not that type of person. I could never hurt someone that meant the world to me, or someone I loved. Her shoulders shrugged very softly as she looked away, and around the Edge. Was his her new home? Tin nudged at her side to tell her everything is okay.

Her attention was caught again when she asked what she wanted to do. The mare knew right away what her family calling was. She was a sneak at heart to tell the truth. As a child she was always able to manipulate others around her and she was very good at it. She can creep among the others unnoticed. Her beauty was a distraction, and she knew how to use her looks when it came down to it.words Honestly I feel taking the rank of a Sneak would suit my calling to the best. I can help where ever you need it though, it is not something I am pressed on. Her golden head tilted slightly wondering how he would respond to this news. If he wanted to use her to her full potential then a Sneak would be perfect, but she had healing magic. words I will say I do have healing Magic. I can purify Lands and the body of imperfections or infections. Her voice hushed slightly as she lowered her head looking up at the Elephant King. Her long cream mane and tail flew a few strands in the soft breeze.Where ever he needed her she would go. The small deer looked to the King to see what he would say. As he did the leaves on his antlers started to shift and change to the new greenery. Teal eyes glistened as she looked to Tin with a warm smile, and silver flecks caught the sun. Warm rays bounced off the highlights of her perfect body as she perked her ears up moving her head to meet his eyes.

words words

OOC:: Sorry i suck!!!!

@Tembovu

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Visions are seldom what they seem - by Tembovu - 02-07-2016, 07:21 PM
RE: Visions are seldom what they seem - by Raeden - 02-09-2016, 10:29 PM
RE: Visions are seldom what they seem - by Raeden - 02-17-2016, 11:20 PM