the Rift

i reserve my right to be afraid

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia

"If I go crazy then will you still,"

Ilios wondered towards the Threshold searching for lost souls. Now that he had grown up the stallion had grown to enjoy meeting new faces. Sure, he hadn't bee able to bring a new member home, but he was hopeful. All he could do was try and convince someone to follow him home. He wondered who had recruited his mother all those years ago. He smiled at how weird it would be to barely know a person and follow them home. He paused contemplating the thought of stumbling after a stranger that could lead you anywhere. He shrugged off the thoughts and confusion as he moved into the thickening trees.

After a while the stallion's cheerful gaze caught sight of a cream figure standing beside a stream. Her slender neck was lowered lips sucking at the water. A soft smile touched his gentle lips as he watched fro a far. He didn't want to interrupt her from drinking. She was beautiful, slim and athletic with a slightly golden pelt. Silver eyes watched her quietly for as she drank her fill, before calling out softly. "Hello Miss, I'm Ilios." He smiled softly as she strode towards her teal and silver wings opening in greeting. "It's a pleasure to meet you Miss." His smile never faltered as he stopped two feet away. She was very pretty, and his height, which he loved.

He wondered what story she had to tell about her past. He tried to think of reasons to leave his home land and came up short. The hybrid stallion cocked his rear right leg trying to show how at ease he was around her. He didn't want to scare the poor mare anymore than he assumed she already was. Was she a refugee, a drifter maybe, or a woman on the run? His short maned neck shook flipping his longer forelock away from his steel eyes.

I L I O S
"Call me Superman?"
image credit

Tags/OOC; Sorry it kind of sucks! @ Xolani
Words; 315
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
i reserve my right to be afraid - by Xolani - 02-07-2016, 10:48 PM
RE: i reserve my right to be afraid - by Ilios - 02-08-2016, 03:49 AM
RE: i reserve my right to be afraid - by Xolani - 02-08-2016, 12:55 PM
RE: i reserve my right to be afraid - by Ilios - 02-09-2016, 03:54 AM
RE: i reserve my right to be afraid - by Xolani - 02-10-2016, 12:38 AM