the Rift

[OPEN] Died Last Night In My Dreams

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
Vitani the Reckless

After my trip to the threshold I had returned home. In returning home, I had stumbled upon Ezital. That conversation had been interesting, so much so that I had fled the safety of home once more. My mind is a mess. Sarabi is even struggling to keep up with me as fast as I am running. Hell, I don't even know if I am running away from the Falls or jsut everyone there. The darkness however soothes me somehow in a way it had never done before. So I head for a place that I have yet to go. The caves. Sarabi whines softly at my side. Don't like this. I glare at her. "Then go home." I snap back. She whines again, but doesn't leave me side. "If you are going to stay, then shut up. I need to.." "FUCK!" Someone screams in the night. The word hits my ears and two things happen at once. The first it the strangeness of the word, the second being the fact that I knew that voice. "Öde?"

I moved farther into the caves, trying to find where my old friend could be. The tone of his voice had me worried, even if I do not know what the word means. "Öde?" I called again. I know I was not imagining things. I know I heard my shipping partner. I'm one hundred percent sure that I heard him. It has been a long time since I have seen him. I have well, grown up quiet a bit. I was a mere young foal trailing around behind him. I think I was only a few months old at most. Sarabi had been a baby too. She whines softly, feeling how much I wish to find my friend.

"speech here"
Sarabi Talks

Figured it might be more interesting for her to have to try and find him, unless you want to write Vitani or Sarabi finding him. Either way is fine by me

short quote
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by semper

Messages In This Thread
Died Last Night In My Dreams - by Öde - 02-07-2016, 11:07 PM
RE: Died Last Night In My Dreams - by Vitani - 02-08-2016, 03:16 AM
RE: Died Last Night In My Dreams - by Öde - 02-17-2016, 01:29 AM
RE: Died Last Night In My Dreams - by Vitani - 02-17-2016, 02:04 AM
RE: Died Last Night In My Dreams - by Öde - 02-20-2016, 04:45 PM