the Rift

[OPEN] Died Last Night In My Dreams

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

Ö_D_E
I'M FRIENDS WITH THE MONSTER_UNDER MY BED

He hears his name, and it's as if the darkness is calling to him, the word bouncing around off the cool, damp walls where little could be seen. He peers into it anyway, squinting against the eerie glow of the various crystals and his soul-tree, trying to discern something, anything. It could be Oblivion again, he thinks excitedly. Or perhaps his mother, this is where... the thought trails off as he hears sounds.

He's been holding his breath and it whistles out now, a rugged gasp that reminds him of his pain. He tenses up, teeth grit while his ears spin still trying to figure out the echoes. His eyes give up their search amid the swamp of low-light, falling into half-lidded submission of his mortal torture instead. He shifts, trying to get comfortable against the tree, and groans again as it irks his returned injuries.

His ears have still been attentive though, their red bodies spinning amid his crown and mane. There is someone he thinks defensively, or something some other part of him warns with a dark humor. Never fond of being found in this state of heightened weakness, much less by something strange or unknown, Öde bristles.

"GO AWAY!" he roars back at the sounds, at the darkness, at the despair and its kin, agony. The bellow leaves him gasping for air, his sunken lung useless as his one remaining one works that much harder. He wheezes when he draws breath in, and he hates the sound of that, the sound of his demise.

bg- resurgere.deviantart.com
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
Died Last Night In My Dreams - by Öde - 02-07-2016, 11:07 PM
RE: Died Last Night In My Dreams - by Vitani - 02-08-2016, 03:16 AM
RE: Died Last Night In My Dreams - by Öde - 02-17-2016, 01:29 AM
RE: Died Last Night In My Dreams - by Vitani - 02-17-2016, 02:04 AM
RE: Died Last Night In My Dreams - by Öde - 02-20-2016, 04:45 PM