the Rift

[OPEN] Died Last Night In My Dreams

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
Vitani the Reckless

"GO AWAY!" Now I am sure more than ever that it is indeed my old shipmate. Sarabi begins to look for him too, her eyes even more keen than my own in the dark of the caverns we are moving into. I stumble my way though, my dual colored eyes struggling to adjust to the darkness. I shiver slightly as the farther we go the colder it becomes. But we press on as I am determined to see my friend. It has been far to long since I have seen him. My excitement even passes through my bond to Sarabi who begins to search for him. Her nose hits the cavern floor and stays there trying to find that scent from so long ago.

Each cave we search one by one until only the Glowing Room is left. Sarabi is first into the room, and I feel her excitement as the smell grows stronger. The glowing of the leaves hurts my dual toned eyes at first, while her eyes adjust almost at once. I wanted to curse her for being able to move on faster but at the same time I am glad. She finds him before I do. Between his scent, and his wheezing breath she moves toward the unicorn stallion. As she gets close, she whiles softly as if to call to both him and me. Even as he looks fine on the outside, the young hellhound can hear differently. She lays on her belly, crawlling toward him trying to make sure he knew she would not harm him.

Once my eyes adjust, I move in. "Öde" I speak softly as I draw in near. What should I say? What should I do? What can I even do. Instead I move to where I am face to face with the unicorn stud. My bare face to his horned. Even back then, we had been an interesting pair. Now looking at us that I had grown up, well we were probably even more interesting now. "My friend, what has happened to you? What can I do to help?" There was a part of my that longed to move myself between the tree he rested again so that he could rest against me instead. To try and make him more comfortable... But I am not sure that is even possible. Softly I whisper "Öde, please don't leave me..."

"speech here"
Sarabi Talks

short quote
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by semper

Messages In This Thread
Died Last Night In My Dreams - by Öde - 02-07-2016, 11:07 PM
RE: Died Last Night In My Dreams - by Vitani - 02-08-2016, 03:16 AM
RE: Died Last Night In My Dreams - by Öde - 02-17-2016, 01:29 AM
RE: Died Last Night In My Dreams - by Vitani - 02-17-2016, 02:04 AM
RE: Died Last Night In My Dreams - by Öde - 02-20-2016, 04:45 PM