the Rift

[OPEN] Pursuit of Happiness[Moony]

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare

He was not sure what he expected to come from this visit, so when the voice seemingly came from the mists surrounded and spoke to him, he became hyperaware of this moment. The goddess seems to cast aside his praise, and he was glad for Miseal was no worshiper, his religion was himself and women, and it had been successful this far. A body forms then, and the lilac skin of the Moon gathered before golden orbs. He is consumed by her presence, the demands and power in her aurora luring his head to lower in a respectful dip, a gesture that is rare for the chromed. He has yet to quite realize the importance of this meeting, of this mare. He does not know the gods, does not know the power they can weld with hoof and thought. He knows now.

The goddess spoke, and her words were clipped, cold, absent. Everything he hadn't wanted them to be, but everything he expected them to be. After all, Miseal was a mere mortal, and they were the ever-living, he was the last of their thoughts. But as the women bored into his golden's, Miseal is only encouraged, something about this woman feeding to a hunger in his core. Perhaps he should not play with the purple flames of the goddess, but he does not understand, and so Miseal speaks. "I did not hesitate when I said I sought your presence did I?" He started, a smirk twisting onto midnight lips. The blue aurora that surrounded him placed his features into sharp curves and points, brightening the fiery golden strands in his eyes. "I had to see for myself the lady of such stories I have heard. It was your company I seek, not the Sun's. I find the likes of you much more interesting." He finishes, grinning with mischief.

talk talk talk

Questing for: [Dark x Light | Ability to force an individual to feel as if they are experiencing a singular emotion of his choosing]  Using VOTG pass

@Mythical Request

M I S A E L

A storm is coming,
and it is conjured by my hand

image credits

Messages In This Thread
Pursuit of Happiness[Moony] - by Misael - 02-08-2016, 12:39 PM
RE: Pursuit of Happiness[Moony] - by Misael - 02-28-2016, 02:25 AM
RE: Pursuit of Happiness[Moony] - by Misael - 03-21-2016, 08:04 PM