the Rift

[PRIVATE] Red phones and leather wallets

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

My body was far more swollen with pregnancy as the months ticked by. The winter caused my fur to grow long and shaggy, but it was nothing compared to the fur I had grown the year before in the Aurora Basin.

A pang in my heart was given at the thought of my previous home. I missed the snows, the nightly light shows, and my mother. I missed her above everything. I did not miss much else. I had few friends in my time there, and I spent a lot more time by myself exploring than I did meeting others.

I absently reached over to touch my belly as I felt a kick, a smile reaching my lips. My mouth softly cooed to my belly as the child inside moved and shifted. He was rambunctious, and sometimes I wondered if there was more than one in there. Eventually the moving stopped, and my head returned to my normal head set. I stood inside the ancient rotunda, looking out over the meadow, and the frozen lake. My emotional state was better, and I wouldn't say ideal, but for some reason I knew it would be okay. After everything with Rhoa, I felt better. I wasn't alone in this. He was there.

I was still scared, but what parent to be wouldn't?

"talk talk talk talk "

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

@Rikyn

Messages In This Thread
Red phones and leather wallets - by Glacia - 02-08-2016, 02:06 PM
RE: Red phones and leather wallets - by Rikyn - 02-08-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Red phones and leather wallets - by Glacia - 02-09-2016, 07:59 PM
RE: Red phones and leather wallets - by Rikyn - 02-10-2016, 11:26 AM