the Rift

[OPEN] Hypothermia

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna
if you love me, don’t let go —
The winter found the golden Thief full of stiff joints and a giant feeling of being stationary. The only times Rexanna ever left the Basin anymore were to either do Basin duties, or to show her son around. She didn’t hate it, to be fair. But her feeling of wanderlust was growing quite large when she found herself now in charge of a complete sector of the herd. A sector of which were phantoms – both figuratively and literally. She hadn’t known who else had taken her path, but it was her job to make sure they did theirs. Which was proving to be a bit more difficult than originally planned. Heaving a sigh, the mare trudged on within the Basin, glad to have let Rein visit his father once again. She adored her son, but she often found herself needing an adult conversation now and then.

So the Thief found her way to the hot springs, the place she met Johnny for the first time. A place of which that still blew her mind. As she passed through the falling snow, creams and golds stuck her out like a sore thumb – though not as sore as the large blackened figure standing beside the edge of the springs. Her blue gaze swept across the creature as she closed her distance, taking note that it was Albrecht. A beast she had seen only seldomly, both during her pregnancy and during Rein’s birth. She was intrigued by him, curious to see what the old man was like on his own without others influences.

With that in mind, she trotted up to him dipping her golden crown in a greeting with a smile placed on her exotic lined face. “Hello, Albrecht. Mind if I join you?” She tilted her head to him, golden chains sliding across her brow with such movement. She wondered why he wasn’t enjoying the heat of the springs yet, and why he seemed to carry a scarf in such a strange way across his pelt – but she decided not to ask. Instead she’d just pretend it wasn’t there, like she had during the painting when the old man had left quite an intense gift for paint.

"Talk."
— hold onto me,
’cause I’m a little unsteady.
image credits   |||  Coding by Reli! <3

@Albrecht
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Hypothermia - by Albrecht - 02-08-2016, 05:12 PM
RE: Hypothermia - by Rexanna - 02-08-2016, 10:02 PM
RE: Hypothermia - by Albrecht - 02-12-2016, 01:28 PM
RE: Hypothermia - by Rexanna - 02-14-2016, 03:27 PM
RE: Hypothermia - by Albrecht - 02-17-2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Hypothermia - by Rexanna - 02-17-2016, 04:01 PM
RE: Hypothermia - by Albrecht - 02-18-2016, 02:27 PM