the Rift

[OPEN] Hypothermia

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna
if you love me, don’t let go —
Her ears tilted to the old man, listening as he spoke of being terrible company. As the mare began to open her maw to speak against him, he crooned his fuzzy neck around in what seemed to be searching for someone. Clamping her jaw shut for a few moments, she remembered seeing the black and scarlet stallion at Rein’s birth and meeting him often while she was pregnant. A slight shrug from the golden Thief with a gentle smile was all she needed for mere moments. “I can be the judge of that.” A swift wink was sent in his direction, knowing that even if he insisted on being terrible company, Rexanna had endured worse. The sass that came from the stallion was almost complete entertainment if the mare hadn’t been so preoccupied before.

My son is with his father.” She began with another small shrug, her eyes trailing off of Albrecht to the springs again as they stood almost warily by it. Though her ears flicked back to him as he struck a rock with his hoof, the sound sharp and loud against the deafness of the snowfall that consistently overcame the Basin. Though the deep voice of the stallion broke across to her once again and she could only frown slightly to him. “I’m afraid not. Last year I spent a lot of time away from the Basin during the winter just for that reason.” She offered him a slight nod and then a tilt of her head.

Though the hot springs are always nice and, well. Warm? I think it’s the best place to spend the winter, if I had to be honest.” Her frown shifted ever so slightly back into a content little smile. The steam from the springs radiating up from the snow covered ground, already bringing some warmth into the air with the dampness of humidity that had already begun to cling to the Thief’s mane. She watched him curiously, silently wishing he were to step into the springs and enjoy the Basin for its little things.

"Talk."
— hold onto me,
’cause I’m a little unsteady.
image credits   |||  Coding by Reli! <3

@Albrecht
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Hypothermia - by Albrecht - 02-08-2016, 05:12 PM
RE: Hypothermia - by Rexanna - 02-08-2016, 10:02 PM
RE: Hypothermia - by Albrecht - 02-12-2016, 01:28 PM
RE: Hypothermia - by Rexanna - 02-14-2016, 03:27 PM
RE: Hypothermia - by Albrecht - 02-17-2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Hypothermia - by Rexanna - 02-17-2016, 04:01 PM
RE: Hypothermia - by Albrecht - 02-18-2016, 02:27 PM