the Rift

[OPEN] Hypothermia

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna
if you love me, don’t let go —
His words came out hot toward her, and yet the Thief just watched with amusement. She had been used to being called much worse, been told to do much worse. Even if these struck some of her more sensitive issues, she refrained from letting them cross across her face. Instead she just chuckled to him tilting her head slightly. “I came back, but it was definitely more fun away during this time.” She shrugged lightly to him before stepping a bit closer, her eyes doing their best to catch his emerald ones. “Especially more fun in different beds.” A wink cast over to him before he spoke again.

Not that I wouldn’t welcome the chinking of golden chains in my cave sometime you know.

Had she felt as though it was a threat, she would’ve grown frustrated and angry. But the Thief knew that word got around, and word was that she often slept around. So what was there to be mad at? People knowing the truth? She had really only slept with three creatures here in Helovia. She was quite flirty, however. Though if everyone thought she slept with half the Basin and half of Helovia, she figured it wasn’t so bad so long as she knew the truth. The truth of it was that she wasn’t going to let him speak to her like that without a playful retaliation.

Perhaps some time we could soothe those old joints of yours.” Her head lifted to him then, golden chains sliding across her cream face. Her exotic lined face let her blue gaze cascade over the tall old man. A hint of mischievousness glinting in her eyes as she smirked to the stallion. Though when he asked where she had gotten them, she pulled away from invading the stallions space and gently smiled to him. “I lost most of them upon crossing the Threshold. Although, the one connecting to my horn came from my homeland. The others across my face was gifted to me by the King of the Edge.” She admitted, figuring there wasn’t a problem in admitting the truth to a fellow herd member.

It was then when she looked away from him, a slight pain growing in her breast at the mention of the King. So she allowed the steam from the hot springs to bounce up from the hot bubbling liquid and spray its warmth upon her coat. She flicked her tail gently before turning her mysterious gaze back to Albrecht. A smile tugging on her lips as a thought came to her mind. “What do you say we go on an adventure? Somewhere warmer without being pelted by the stupid snow?” Her voice chimed to him, happy and content – yet hopeful of him to say yes.

"Talk."
— hold onto me,
’cause I’m a little unsteady.
image credits   |||  Coding by Reli! <3

@Albrecht
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Hypothermia - by Albrecht - 02-08-2016, 05:12 PM
RE: Hypothermia - by Rexanna - 02-08-2016, 10:02 PM
RE: Hypothermia - by Albrecht - 02-12-2016, 01:28 PM
RE: Hypothermia - by Rexanna - 02-14-2016, 03:27 PM
RE: Hypothermia - by Albrecht - 02-17-2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Hypothermia - by Rexanna - 02-17-2016, 04:01 PM
RE: Hypothermia - by Albrecht - 02-18-2016, 02:27 PM