the Rift

[OPEN] I see only by the light of my skin

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

He’d at long last decided which course of action he would take – heading to the closest region first, golden eyes alive with the notion of getting to see the lands of the Moon Goddess from more than a distant stare along the path to the Thistle Meadow, or the trails further west, as he’d done until now.  The thought of getting to more intimately know any land in Helovia he hadn’t seen yet was an intriguing one, and that the Edge had been the birth place of his mother, and was the current and a prior home of his sire (or so he hoped), made the potential visions to be had all the more exciting.

Beneath him, his legs stretched across the root littered ground at a trot, the low hanging and winterized branches of the willows dragging the barren whips of their branches across his pelt, occasionally snaring among the knotted mess of his mane to ride for however long it would cling to the seemingly always going someplace stallion.  That he actually had some where to go this time added a certain air to the venture that he had only ever found once or twice, while working patrols for the Basin, further instilling the notion that a man must have a purpose within his mind.

He’d been thinking it a lot, especially now that he was properly home and telling people about it – how he had lost sight of his desired course during all the commotion about the Rift Gods and the return of his mother.  That he had allowed it to divert him was a frustrating (and embarrassing) matter that he sought to make amends for in the very near future, as soon as he got a few things out of the way and taken care of.

He is thinking of his next course of action after meeting with Erebos and his sire, mostly involving the discovery and gathering of unicorns of similar mind to his own, as he slows to a stop alongside a small pool, almost hidden in the midst of the willow grove.  Drifting along its surface, dead leaves drift and swirl, disturbed by the motions of Rikyn’s dark muzzle as he bends for a drink, one golden hoof settling in the chilly brim of the pool.

@Ilios

Image by Ghostly - Code by Tamme

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
I see only by the light of my skin - by Rikyn - 02-08-2016, 08:36 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rhea - 03-23-2016, 06:32 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rikyn - 03-24-2016, 12:47 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rhea - 03-25-2016, 08:03 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rikyn - 03-28-2016, 01:43 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rhea - 04-05-2016, 08:10 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rikyn - 04-06-2016, 12:26 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rhea - 04-06-2016, 09:47 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rikyn - 04-11-2016, 10:23 AM