the Rift

[OPEN] I see only by the light of my skin

Rhea Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

It takes a few long breaths to attempt to calm her mind back to its usual twisted self, not an easy task considering the knots that had formed over the last weeks. What she wanted to know was what it would take to try and get herself back to her norm. It had been weeks bordering on months since she had felt at peace with things and it was all really starting to get to her. When she had left the icy peaks most of the world had been turned to ice and snow, now that things were in the midst of change she found herself debating on a unplanned return. Would that really solve anything? Snapping her teeth at the invisible voice she turned herself around about to stomp away when the scent of another hit her. Twisting her harks forward and stilling her motions the darkened girl focused on figuring out who was out here with her.

"That time of the season?" Ice coloured orbs snap to the brownish black figure of the stallion as he emerges from the mass of entangled limbs and branches. Digesting the sentence she finds one ear tilting back before her mouth opens in response. "You would only wish." She comments sarcastically with a soft humored snort. Perhaps her issues were partially because of damn womanly things but definitely not all of em. It would have made her day if this was all hormonal which meant it would all be gone within a couple weeks. Shaking her head she tried to compose herself so that she looked a little less crazy in front of the rather handsome stag. Wait a minute did she just think of him as handsome?!? Maybe she was just crazy...

What was it with males? Could they only ever think with one head at a time? Taking a moment to scan over his tall frame she freezes at the golden markings adorning his face, mane, hooves and hind leg studying them carefully. Does she know him? Confused she tries to remember what it was about the gold markings that was causing such deja vu. Where had she seen those markings before? "Do I know you?" She asked after a couple moments of silence where her brain failed to conclude how in the hell she knew or did not know the stallion before her.

•• TAGS: @Rikyn •• NOTES: ••

“Just because it looks like a leprechaun and talks like a leprechaun, it doesn't mean it can't act like the little fucking demon it is.”
Table by Moonstone Designs Image by click <3
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Please Tag Rhea In All Threads
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
I see only by the light of my skin - by Rikyn - 02-08-2016, 08:36 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rhea - 03-23-2016, 06:32 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rikyn - 03-24-2016, 12:47 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rhea - 03-25-2016, 08:03 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rikyn - 03-28-2016, 01:43 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rhea - 04-05-2016, 08:10 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rikyn - 04-06-2016, 12:26 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rhea - 04-06-2016, 09:47 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rikyn - 04-11-2016, 10:23 AM