the Rift

[OPEN] I see only by the light of my skin

Rhea Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Spring was in the air and there was sadly no denying the tension that existed deep within her core yearning for some primal need to be satisfied. An itch that badly needed to be scratched but so far the hormonal delusions had yet to crack through her sanity which kept her parcel free. There were times that she blindly followed such instincts but managed to sober herself before any seed could be planted. On the rare occasion she would find herself wondering what if.. and to her horror today had to be one of those wretched times. Each piece of her was achingly aware of the potent bachloer standing all too close for her comfort. Her mind (as screwed up as it was), was obviously not thinking straight making for a rather volatile situation. All she could hope was that one of them managed to think with the right portion of their brain.

Casually trailing her long tresses against her sides the hybrid tried desperately to free herself from mother earth's grasp shaking her head in the process. Stilling as more words finally spilled from the all to familiar beast she raises her eyes to meet his once more. While it becomes quite clear that he is trying to mess with her mind he either knows who she is or is in the exact same situation in trying to figure out her identity. Unsure which of the latter was the only problem. She couldn't call his bluff when she couldn't in fact remember him well enough to place a face to a name. Then on a better note the stud downright admits to wishing to make her day all so much better by striking conversation. Oh what was this day coming to?

"Oh and I am forever so grateful for." She commented, her voice dripping with sarcasm as she chuckles along for good measures. Yes she loved doing this to others but when it was turned around on herself, now she could see just how blatantly annoying it could be. It wouldn't be so bad if her fucking mind wasn't so damn confused and sadly attracted to the dark bay at the moment. Figuring that she might as well bite the bullet she decided to be the one to step up to the plate and admit her defeat. "My name is Rhea, I'm from the Bas... from nowhere." She stated catching herself before stating her old home. Who needed them anyway, she was obviously doing just fine on her own. Oh how she missed her vacant cozy cave where she could stuff her head in a corner and know nobody would bug her.

•• TAGS: @Rikyn •• NOTES: Sorry for the wait ••

“Just because it looks like a leprechaun and talks like a leprechaun, it doesn't mean it can't act like the little fucking demon it is.”
Table by Moonstone Designs Image by click <3
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Please Tag Rhea In All Threads
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
I see only by the light of my skin - by Rikyn - 02-08-2016, 08:36 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rhea - 03-23-2016, 06:32 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rikyn - 03-24-2016, 12:47 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rhea - 03-25-2016, 08:03 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rikyn - 03-28-2016, 01:43 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rhea - 04-05-2016, 08:10 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rikyn - 04-06-2016, 12:26 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rhea - 04-06-2016, 09:47 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rikyn - 04-11-2016, 10:23 AM