the Rift

[OPEN] I see only by the light of my skin

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

The mare warms up, like a flower which wakes to the sun, folding inward each evening.

While the signs are small, they are one of the few that the stallion does take the time to look for, mostly because he likes to entertain the notion that, one day, all of the women will be his (a frequent scene to paint his daydreams). This, of course, will require much skill in this field, and so, rather than using his genetic potential to learn to read facial expressions for the manipulation of a being, he has aimed all his growth in this field in learning how to read when a lady likes him.

The skill is still growing, of course, and so each time he does notice the tell tale shift of hooves to angle their figure more directly towards his, or the special sort of coy smile reserved for a charming partner, he takes the time to look for other hints that point towards green lights and other… intriguing (and equally mysterious) events.

She laughs, which is always good, and so the stallion returns a small chuckle, finished with the flourish of his best smile, the gold glimmer of his eyes looking to meet with her own in what he hopes is properly falsified intimacy.

Rhea, she tells of her self, and she is from “the Base.” It is enough for the intelligent young man to assume that she means the Basin, and that she changes it to no where means that, maybe, she’s like he is – a former member of the mountains. Either way, it gives his brain a drawer to rifle through, and he lets it search away while he continues with his game. Moving to stand alongside her, he reaches out to brush his lips against the lines of her shoulder, inviting him to walk with him through the willow grove.

"Well, Rhea, what’s up?" he initiates with another flashy smile, letting his tail curl about behind him to brush close to her figure, "you seem like something’s bothering you. Did those folks at the Base do something?"

Image by Ghostly - Code by Tamme

@Rhea

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
I see only by the light of my skin - by Rikyn - 02-08-2016, 08:36 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rhea - 03-23-2016, 06:32 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rikyn - 03-24-2016, 12:47 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rhea - 03-25-2016, 08:03 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rikyn - 03-28-2016, 01:43 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rhea - 04-05-2016, 08:10 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rikyn - 04-06-2016, 12:26 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rhea - 04-06-2016, 09:47 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rikyn - 04-11-2016, 10:23 AM