the Rift

[OPEN] I see only by the light of my skin

Rhea Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

While she awaits another smoothly polished response from the golden tinged stallion the painted hybrid tries to recover herself from natures grasps. All of it was a horrible experience and none of it was worth the end results. There was no way in hell that she would want to put herself through something like that, she would rather run headlong into a battle at full force. Nothing was working well in all the things she concocted within her head but it was worth a try to at least distract herself from the all to tempting piece of flesh daring to tread all too close for comfort.

Stiffening as the stag moved closer she had to resist the overwhelming urge to bite out at his ever so sleek body. As his lips gingerly traced down her shoulder a shiver shot down her spine making her mind go fuzzy for a moment before it cleared. What was happening to her?! She was not going soft! No there was just no way possible that that would happen. She had better manage to pull herself together before she managed to do something she would regret. Turning her head to watch him saunter off a little ways she finds herself pivioting around to follow him. Shaking herself off from the rather arubt landing twigs and leaves fell from her wings before she allowed them to tuck back to her sides.

What's up? Really so that was how he was going to start this conversation? Raising a brow for a split second she was starting to believe the beast to be half crazy. Who even used that kind of formality? What's up...shaking her head slightly she snorted softly amused by the choice of words. The Basin was another story all together but she would be damn stupid should she spill her problems to this stag. How did she know he intentions anyway... but with lack of other things to do at the moment she decided to play along. "It's nothing that you can help me with. The Basin treated me as you would expect for being what I am, nothing I couldn't handle."

•• TAGS: •• NOTES: ••

“Just because it looks like a leprechaun and talks like a leprechaun, it doesn't mean it can't act like the little fucking demon it is.”
Table by Moonstone Designs Image by click <3
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Please Tag Rhea In All Threads
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
I see only by the light of my skin - by Rikyn - 02-08-2016, 08:36 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rhea - 03-23-2016, 06:32 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rikyn - 03-24-2016, 12:47 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rhea - 03-25-2016, 08:03 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rikyn - 03-28-2016, 01:43 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rhea - 04-05-2016, 08:10 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rikyn - 04-06-2016, 12:26 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rhea - 04-06-2016, 09:47 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rikyn - 04-11-2016, 10:23 AM