the Rift

[OPEN] I see only by the light of my skin

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

That she follows is a smiling matter, obviously, a small victory over the mind of another that hadn’t required his magic at all. A victory which drowns away the sound of her snort in remark to his words (maybe she has feather dust in her nose); his gilded eyes look over to her as they walk shoulder to shoulder, ears lifted as if ever so interested in what she has to say, while his mind tries to sew her face to a memory. He does know how they treat her kind (painful thoughts of Aithniel's tears at Zikar's cruel nonchalance at the mention of taking her wings) - but the character he is playing certainly does not. Despite his preoccupation with both knowing and not knowing Rhea, he knows better than to quickly agree with her words if he wants to keep pretending to be Calor. He also takes note of her slip – Basin, not Base. A deviousness sparkles in his eyes, a self congratulatory inner pat on the back, so to speak, for having caught so much, for being so very clever.

Letting his eyebrows rise as if in surprise, he looks over her nearby silhouette as they pass through the tickling tendrils of the willow branches, as if searching for whatever it was that made her such an obvious victim of the Basin’s cruelty.

"What you are?" he asks most innocuously, the imps of his thoughts dancing erratically at the svelte grace of their master’s tongue, "Surely the Basin has need of pretty women. Or did you mean…?"

His words trail away, his eyes widen in mock horror – he even hesitates in his step, his gaze narrowing as suddenly as they had broadened, the face of one who earnestly wishes to know, to help, to be a Knight galloping in with armor shining.

"Surely they didn’t abuse you, the cretins!" nearly sputters the acting youth (perhaps too flamboyantly), one hoof rising from the earth as if to strike away the very mention of such lecherous fiends.

Image by Ghostly - Code by Tamme

@Rhea

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
I see only by the light of my skin - by Rikyn - 02-08-2016, 08:36 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rhea - 03-23-2016, 06:32 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rikyn - 03-24-2016, 12:47 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rhea - 03-25-2016, 08:03 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rikyn - 03-28-2016, 01:43 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rhea - 04-05-2016, 08:10 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rikyn - 04-06-2016, 12:26 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rhea - 04-06-2016, 09:47 PM
RE: I see only by the light of my skin - by Rikyn - 04-11-2016, 10:23 AM