the Rift

[PRIVATE] my winter song for you

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Alysanne
For all of her anger, and all of her bitterness, Alysanne had forgotten some of the things that actually mattered, that she still cared about. And one of them was Brisa. After seeing her dear friend’s daughter, tangled and bruised and wet, she had meant to march the young boy straight home but had been persuaded to not to. His injuries hadn’t been so severe, more a case of pigheadedness on behalf of both the colt and filly that day. But she still should have come. She should have used that excuse to visit the grey mare she had grown so close with, one of her dear loves. Even though she did not need an excuse her mind had still demanded one and her heart refused to pass by that hidden herdland without the very best excuse.

She had none today, no excuse and no courage, but only the resolve that this was far, far overdue.

Unfortunately, as much as she intended on finding the Falls and hoping she would run into no one else but Brisa along the way, Alysanne had predictably gotten lost. She wasn’t sure exactly where she had taken a wrong turn. The faint footpaths of travellers that weaved here and there across Helovia had been buried by a light layer of snow so perhaps that was it, but as she climbed into the mountains she had the distinct impression that when she got to the top she wouldn’t be looking into that dreadful herd but somewhere else entirely. It all seemed familiar, of course - she was familiar with many of the lands in Helovia after the last four years, but that didn’t help her. She recognized the place but there was no certainty as to the proximity of this high, snow-covered field and the land that she had actually meant to find.

Perhaps, the pegasus mused, this was fate intervening. Hemlock snorted at that thought, a funny noise coming from the little owl perched between her ears, before taking off to scout the barren field ahead of her as she walked further on. This wasn’t the Falls, and she only knew the pathway she had come up, but for now she’d wander up here where the bright afternoon sun shone on the snow and work up the courage she needed to travel back down and to the Falls to find her long-lost friend.
everybody heals with love
Image Credit
table by Sevin <3

for @Brisa <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 02-08-2016, 10:39 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Brisa - 02-09-2016, 09:10 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 02-19-2016, 07:17 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Brisa - 03-19-2016, 10:17 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 06-17-2016, 09:11 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Brisa - 06-18-2016, 09:05 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 06-29-2016, 07:55 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Brisa - 06-29-2016, 09:05 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 07-02-2016, 10:50 PM