the Rift

[PRIVATE] my winter song for you

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Alysanne
The whinny that broke the silence made Alysanne’s heart leap in her chest. Could she really be so lucky as this? Hemlock hooted delightfully and looped back to greet Brisa - catching onto his bonded’s excitement. This wasn’t one of those faces from the Falls that was met with mixed emotions in her head - or, not the emotions he was used to anyway. It was pure happiness that surged through her now only tarnished by guilt that it had been so long since they had been reunited. Far too long.

A whinny of her own rips through her and she turned to face her friend - unwilling to settle for just a bump of their muzzles. Her wings unfolded so that both them and her neck looked to wrap her friend up into a hug. “Brisa!” The sweet scent of her friend - familiar but mixed with ones she did not recognize. She hated that there was anything unfamiliar about her friend.

Her eyes swam with tears and for the first time in a very long time they were from happiness. Hemlock hooted again above them before going to inspect Brisa’s companion - the delight from his bonded making him feel curious and - dare anyone say it - friendly. “Oh my dear it’s so good to see you.”

“I was trying to find the Falls and see if I could find you, I’m afraid I got lost and ended up here.”
That should come as no surprise and she laughed as she finally stepped back so she could just look at Brisa - her eyes still shining. Only now did she get around to answering the questions she had nearly forgotten in the bliss of the reunion. “I’ve… well things haven’t been great ever since the invasion but I think they’re getting better.” She wondered if Brisa knew, wondered if it had bothered her as well. Not enough to leave the herd, not enough to stay in the Moon Goddess’s lands, but at least a little bit. “How about you?” These were such a heavy questions given the time apart but Alysanne wanted to know everything.

everybody heals with love
Image Credit
table by Sevin <3

@Brisa <333
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 02-08-2016, 10:39 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Brisa - 02-09-2016, 09:10 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 02-19-2016, 07:17 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Brisa - 03-19-2016, 10:17 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 06-17-2016, 09:11 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Brisa - 06-18-2016, 09:05 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 06-29-2016, 07:55 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Brisa - 06-29-2016, 09:05 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 07-02-2016, 10:50 PM