[PRIVATE] my winter song for you

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel
She fell, she hurt, she lived.
And through all the pain of her experiences,
she still had hope.

Grumbles of confused anger sounded from a top her head as her joyous excitement somehow did not translate to getting woken from a peaceful snooze and practically tossed around from side to side. Knowing that the pup was not in any real danger the grey chose to ignore Hikari's protests which quickly turned into yips of excitement when she figured out what was going on. People were one of her favourite things and meeting new ones was especially fun for the young kitsune. Honey eyes wide open Hikari wiggled her way from where she had been laying down onto the broader surface of her bonded's back. The grey through her excitement tried her best to ensure that the little pup did not fall by finally planting her feet and relishing the softness of Aly's wings around them.

Laughter bubbled through her chest as she listened to her dear friend's story about coming to find the Falls but getting lost along the way. In a way it was completely backwards cause it was usually herself getting lost not Aly! She guessed over the last couple months her sense of direction must have gotten a little bit better for it had been some time since she had managed to get herself lost in Helovia. Mention of the invasion dimmed her excitement slightly as the memories of such hard times came back to focus once more. Things had been rough since then and seemingly in both of their herds. Part of her wanted to think that such adjustments were part of the process of moving to new land but all in all she wasn't completely sure it was all normal. If not for Kaj she would have likely never gone during the invasion bringing back the one thing she had been trying to forget. Maybe there was no escaping the pain...

Shaking her head slightly to ignore such things the best she could she focused on the painted mare's question. "I've been alright. Things have been tough but they will hopefully sort themselves out real soon." She replied trying to sound positive despite her speculation. "OH, and this is Hikari!" She added her excitement returning as she pivoted slightly to give her friends a better view of her newly bonded kitsune. "She has been a great gift and a complete pleasure." Turning her head to nuzzle the little curly tailed pup she couldn't help but be happy.

"Talk."
notes; not the best post sorry :s
tag; @Alysanne
image credits
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 02-08-2016, 10:39 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Brisa - 02-09-2016, 09:10 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 02-19-2016, 07:17 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Brisa - 03-19-2016, 10:17 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 06-17-2016, 09:11 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Brisa - 06-18-2016, 09:05 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 06-29-2016, 07:55 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Brisa - 06-29-2016, 09:05 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 07-02-2016, 10:50 PM