[PRIVATE] my winter song for you

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel
She fell, she hurt, she lived.
And through all the pain of her experiences,
she still had hope.

Standing here with her bestie was the best feeling in the world and it made it hard to believe it had been so long since this reunion had happened. Kahlua was not with them which dampened the whole experience but all in all it still felt good to feel happy. She wondered what had happened to their painted friend since she had last seen her back in the threshold not too long ago. Things had all been working out and going so well but then before she could lead her back home she had vanished into thin air once more. It was beyond disappointing to say the least but she was not going to lose hope that someday all three of them would once again be together where they belonged.

Listening to Aly bubble on about everything was a real pleasure but she could also relate to the things with a less than happy ring to it. "I know what you mean." She replied with a nod of her head. Things had all made sense back in the old days before all this responsibility had been thrust upon her, when had it all stopped making sense? Motherhood was tough but she had managed through with the help of her besties but really it was the invasion that had disrupted everything. "Our friendship will never change, I won't let it. You guys mean too much to me." she reassured as she gratefully tried to nuzzle Aly in return. Her friend meant too much to her to let things change between them. Sure they were living in different herds and all but they were still like family regardless of where they lived.

As focus turned to Hikari the mood instantly lightened into much happier times. She couldn't help but laugh at Aly's enthusiasm and glowing comments for she couldn't agree more. "I only found her egg a couple short weeks ago, but its amazing how big she has already grown! Time passes by way too fast some days." Remembering the day Hikari hatched brought a smile to her face, it was just so adorable. Hikari was practically glowing in all the attention with her tails wagging about and a happy toothy grin upon her face. "So what all have I missed out on! You need to bring me back up to date on what's been happening with you and Hemlock."

"Talk."
notes;
tag; @Alysanne
image credits
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 02-08-2016, 10:39 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Brisa - 02-09-2016, 09:10 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 02-19-2016, 07:17 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Brisa - 03-19-2016, 10:17 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 06-17-2016, 09:11 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Brisa - 06-18-2016, 09:05 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 06-29-2016, 07:55 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Brisa - 06-29-2016, 09:05 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 07-02-2016, 10:50 PM