[PRIVATE] my winter song for you

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel
She fell, she hurt, she lived.
And through all the pain of her experiences,
she still had hope.

When mention of Aly's daughter arose the white mare had to pause to think about the question that had been posed. While there had been many new faces in and around the Falls she couldn't recall seeing the lovely Naerys. Come to think about it she hadn't even seen Miykael around lately either. "I'm sorry. I haven't seen her recently. I will keep my eyes open for her though." She replied making a mental note to keep on the lookout for the young pegasus. "Aeolus has been going out quite a bit as well but thankfully he tends to always come home within a reasonable time frame. I still worry about him, they grow up too fast..." It literally seemed like yesterday that she was chasing after him to make sure he didn't get into trouble and now she had no choice but to sit back and try not to worry about him constantly.

It was pleasing to hear that her friend still held the lucrative position of Moon Doctor, it just went to show how dedicated to the craft she was. Lifting her eyes as she heard Aly's voice trail off she could sympathize with how she was feeling. It was hard to wake up to a continuous stream of new faces when you had grown so accustomed to having only a few close friends. That had been a hard reality she had had to come to terms with and she still wasn't sure that she accepted it fully. Kaj had been her support through the transitioning stages of the big move but now what did she have? The memories of them were haunting and still to this day unsettling. Things just seemed so unfinished, so... broken and in disrepair. Shaking her head she refused to let this depressing point of her life ruin the happiness that she had felt in meeting up with her dear friend again. Maybe another day they could talk about such embarrassments but today should be happy for them both.

Aly's next question caught her off guard, pulling her eyes back to meet those of her friend she tried to come to a sense of what she was getting at. "Hate you? No! Of course not."

It was impossible to hate her for a decision that they all needed to make one way or another. Yes they had chosen differently at the time but she had needed to protect her son from the Moon Goddess's reign of terror. How could she have stayed when she had committed such acts of disgusting treachery? "Do you hate me for staying?" She asked hesitantly not sure if she wanted to know the truth or not.

"Brisa Speaks.""Hikari Speaks."
notes;
tag; @Alysanne
image credits
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 02-08-2016, 10:39 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Brisa - 02-09-2016, 09:10 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 02-19-2016, 07:17 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Brisa - 03-19-2016, 10:17 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 06-17-2016, 09:11 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Brisa - 06-18-2016, 09:05 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 06-29-2016, 07:55 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Brisa - 06-29-2016, 09:05 PM
RE: my winter song for you - by Alysanne - 07-02-2016, 10:50 PM