the Rift

I- Entrance

Calstron Posts: 43
World's Edge Protector
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8
Goatfairy

A creature slithers through the forest. He is made of blood and rot; of healthy flesh colored with death. He'd been born a bloody bay and had always lived up to the name. He was pretty; bulging muscles, thick locks, regal stride. But his hide held endless scars....both from battle and his prey. There was a great one that a chambermaid had given him whilst he'd strangled her in the dark one night. That had been a bad night.

He has searched long for this place: the residence of the bitch who killed his son. She'd eluded him for a long time but her luck had run out. No more would she play the innocent little fool. No more would she breathe. His plan would come to fruition. Its so dark, just like that night when he found the corpse, and his breath catches in his moist throat with every exhalation. Panic, dread, and ecstasy fills his dead soul all at once. Tears turn to ice on his lashes. He doesn't want to see her and yet he does. He wants to hold her golden body...as she dies. He wants to breathe in that lovely, false scent of love just once more before he leaves this life. He is broken, he knows, but he'll avenge the death of his foal one way or another. He was evil..no, he was good. Everything about him was good. Must remember.

The rotting beast smelled of roses and sex. He smells of winter bark and of places he'd long past, pillaged, and left desolate. He was a vagabond, a ghost, searching and living only for her..no, only for her death. Crimson feathered wings fluff up like a bird, he shakes himself, pulling himself together.

Focus. he thinks to himself. Really, he'd come a long way since that ni...He could hold it together for longer now. He acted much more like his father would have wanted. Yes, think of father. Remember, he continues internally, you are a god.

His mind regained, the beastly death shakes his head to rid himself of the confusion. Crimson eyes turn to rubies and a pleasant smile graces his armor. Where are all the pretty ladies and loyal knights of this land? His breath comes steamy hot in the early morning chill. Surely, they must be good citizens and rise early to greet those waiting at their gates?

Coding by Tamme, Customization by Goatfairy, Stock by Vic1230@flickr

Anyone is welcome but he will be going to the Edge in the end. Tags are totally optional for participation of course. Just thought I'd put them in there. He'll be very interested in a sneak rank.
@Tembovu
@Iona

Messages In This Thread
I- Entrance - by Calstron - 02-09-2016, 05:10 AM
RE: I- Entrance - by Dacianna - 02-10-2016, 07:17 AM
RE: I- Entrance - by Cirrus - 02-12-2016, 08:55 PM
RE: I- Entrance - by Calstron - 02-22-2016, 12:09 AM
RE: I- Entrance - by Dacianna - 02-22-2016, 09:13 AM
RE: I- Entrance - by Cirrus - 02-27-2016, 05:47 AM
RE: I- Entrance - by Calstron - 03-06-2016, 12:02 AM
RE: I- Entrance - by Dacianna - 03-09-2016, 06:46 PM