Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
C
I
R
R
U
S
Frostfall was as good a reason as any to keep moving, to want to generate warmth. Though Cirrus now had a home, a place to rest, a family, it didn't stop her from wandering - the chilly halls of the Falls practically screamed at her to leave the land, and so, with the stars across her hide, she did just that. It wasn't the sort of leaving that was final, but the sort where she knew with a comforting thought that she would return to whenever her venture outside was done.

The wind filled her wings, the skies above cleared, as jubilation and sheer contentedness filled her and her magic - Cirrus glowed softly, the stars upon her hide twinkling even as they twinkled in the midnight canvas above. Then it seemed she was flying into the dawn, the rising Sun lipping at the horizon before her - her coat suddenly changed from midnight to indigo, to violet, and pink and orange, all of the colours and more, rimmed by her darkened muzzle and legs, stretched out on a canvas that was her toned, healthy body.

Cirrus was the dawn.

The Threshold held few surprises for her. She had passed through here and over the borders enough times to satisfy her wanderlust for her entire life - she had lost Sitka across those borders too, and so she did not desire to ever trek across them again.

He was like a wound, a blood-filled gash on the ground below - Cirrus saw him from afar and landed smoothly nearby, curious to know more of this striking stallion with impeccable posture and ivory locks. The little unicorn nearby received some observation time too, so adorned with curious things (that served no purpose but decoration in Cirrus' eyes) - she found herself approaching, and wuffling a soft note to announce it.

Dacianna would be the colour that Cirrus would had the magic she was born with not been working. Roaned, rimmed by dark points, Cirrus was nothing more than a blue roan creature painted to suit the colours of the sky above - Cirrus was the sky, in name and appearance.

"Hello," she said softly as she neared them, openly curious with her icy gaze as it traversed across the blood-hued stag and the blue mare in turn. "I'm Cirrus," she said, almost as if it were an afterthought. "Welcome to Helovia."
Image Credit

@Calstron
@Dacianna
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    I- Entrance - by Calstron - 02-09-2016, 05:10 AM
    RE: I- Entrance - by Dacianna - 02-10-2016, 07:17 AM
    RE: I- Entrance - by Cirrus - 02-12-2016, 08:55 PM
    RE: I- Entrance - by Calstron - 02-22-2016, 12:09 AM
    RE: I- Entrance - by Dacianna - 02-22-2016, 09:13 AM
    RE: I- Entrance - by Cirrus - 02-27-2016, 05:47 AM
    RE: I- Entrance - by Calstron - 03-06-2016, 12:02 AM