the Rift

I- Entrance

Calstron Posts: 43
World's Edge Protector
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8
Goatfairy

IT does not take long for the good citizens to arrive. Truly, such good little sheep they are. The first to stumble upon his thick form is a prime looking duchess. Death drinks her in softly from beneath his sun-bleached tresses. She's average height, seemingly average age, and simply stunningly curved. Lovely was her face and, in spite of the ugly antlers on her peak, he found her tastefully adorned. Certainly, he rather preferred to fluff of feathers to hard sticks but she'd do for now. The fallen angel smiles kindly at her when she stumbles over her initial words. Mare's were always the most endearing when unsettled and embarrassed. The brash and independent ones were the bad ones; those types of girls always left scars. A perfect brow raises slightly whilst he waits for her to get out her last words.

She's managed to rather amuse the beast with her distracted demeanor but he remains all charm and grace. Icy lashes only add to the sparkle in his gaze as he flashes her his most kingly grin.   "Ahh," rumbles the soulless creature,   "well I hope I haven't startled you too much, my dear. I've only just arrived here and thats no way to begin one's day." His voice is deep and creamy smooth as it leaves his throat. Though there's humor there it doesn't fully reach his eyes. He hoped she'd write that off as tiredness. This little, untroubled fem would never guess the depth of the darkness he forcibly held at bay to converse with her tasty form.

But then, there came another. Rubies trace her arrival in the manner of a wolf with its prey. Here are the feathers he requested. Further proof, thinks the stud, that he must be god's beloved. Well, whatever sort of omnipotent being existed. He was pretty sure he'd fucked a god once...but that turned out to be a devil, just another one of the infernals. Calstron felt increasingly certain that bastards were the only gods that existed. But this mare was painted with the very heavens. What else could come from an appearance like that but absolution? He nods benevolently to the queen's form,  "Good day to you as well, fair lady. Thank you both for your kind greetings. I, myself, go by Ron." It was such a laughable, weak name for a stallion of his stature. Unfortunately, it was necessary in order to avoid detection. He nearly expected them to laugh it off and demand a more noble title....how could they not after seeing his regal bearing?

Well then, down to business. He needed to find out where the gold witch herself resided. The bloody stallion was certain she'd not have sought out anything but...well...similar company. This unicorn, though vastly inferior to the lovely bird next to him, would likely prove more useful. Still, he was not one to deny any source of possible information offered up to him.    
"Forgive me my curiosity, but do you both live within the same borders, or are there many different territories in this land?"
His deep voice vibrated in earnest, hoping to secure they're confidence...and their intelligence in the process. The beast had arrived and he was feeling fairly hungry.

Coding by Tamme, Customization by Goatfairy, Stock by Vic1230@flickr

OOC: Sorry for the delay! And yes, of course Imi! <3 Everyone is welcome in Cal threads. Its perfect actually, since I want him to go to the Edge.haha.
@Dacianna
@Cirrus

Messages In This Thread
I- Entrance - by Calstron - 02-09-2016, 05:10 AM
RE: I- Entrance - by Dacianna - 02-10-2016, 07:17 AM
RE: I- Entrance - by Cirrus - 02-12-2016, 08:55 PM
RE: I- Entrance - by Calstron - 02-22-2016, 12:09 AM
RE: I- Entrance - by Dacianna - 02-22-2016, 09:13 AM
RE: I- Entrance - by Cirrus - 02-27-2016, 05:47 AM
RE: I- Entrance - by Calstron - 03-06-2016, 12:02 AM
RE: I- Entrance - by Dacianna - 03-09-2016, 06:46 PM