the Rift

I- Entrance

Dacianna Posts: 55
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 4 Y/O HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
imi
DACIANNA
I am no bird; and no net ensnares me

It wasn’t necessarily that she was against the idea of a ‘pegasus’, but it was one of those new things that made her look a little more than she ought and her mind drifted to things like “what was it like to fly” and “did they fall over often?” Noble and grand, that’s what he looked like; at least he wasn’t an eye sore anyway.  Even his words were deep and inviting, he maintained the smile upon Dacianna’s face even though she masked her urge to wrinkle her nose in distaste at my dear; she certainly wasn't his dear or anybodies dear for that matter. She maintained her general friendliness, disregarding her own sharp-tongued tendencies to favour a more genteel appearance in the face of a stranger “no bother” she shrugged in her rough edged accent. “It’s nice to see a new face” she proffered him a roundabout welcome and it almost felt too weird on her tongue to greet someone into Helovia when the place was still quite new to her too.

However, when another girl arrived her expression changed from one of gentle kindness to one of sudden amazement. It looked as if she had trapped the entirety of the sky in her fur and it reflected it perfectly leaving Dacianna to just stare at it in wonder until finally she remembered that staring for too long was rather rude. She forced her eyes to meet the older girls gaze as she introduced herself as Cirrus and offered her own welcome. She wondered if the girls coat was like her mane that changed with the coming of winter, except, the girls was constantly changing. Once again it left Daci baffled over these Helovians and their various different attributes. She watched the charmer she has just greeted nod his head to the winged mare and he too introduced himself by the rather plain name of Ron, leaving the only unicorn of the small gathering nameless.

“Dacianna” she rectified “your coat is beautiful” a smile followed as she offered the compliment to Cirrus before turning back to regard the well-spoken Ron.

Frowning briefly at his question she gave Cirrus an uncertain glance, she hadn’t been in Helovia all that long after all and Dacianna had no idea who everyone was in the herd. “I am quite new myself, but there are other places to my limited knowledge” she replied to the bloodied stud, feeling everything but helpful, hoping Cirrus might be a little more enlightening. “I’m a Philosopher from the Worlds Edge, a place that belongs to Helovia’s Moon Goddess and lies to the west of where you are now” she paused, a little uncertain on how to proceed, but she remembered the open arms that Alysanne had offered her and decided that it was only right that she too offered the same kindness now.

“I can show you if you like” she proposed.

@Cirrus
Don't let the curtain catch you, cause you've been here before,
The chair is an island darling, you can't touch the floor
--------------------------
force permitted / please tag me

Messages In This Thread
I- Entrance - by Calstron - 02-09-2016, 05:10 AM
RE: I- Entrance - by Dacianna - 02-10-2016, 07:17 AM
RE: I- Entrance - by Cirrus - 02-12-2016, 08:55 PM
RE: I- Entrance - by Calstron - 02-22-2016, 12:09 AM
RE: I- Entrance - by Dacianna - 02-22-2016, 09:13 AM
RE: I- Entrance - by Cirrus - 02-27-2016, 05:47 AM