Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
C
I
R
R
U
S
The cloudmare had just about forgotten the dance, the routine, of the Threshold. Newcomers came, oldcomers came, and the newcomers became oldcomers and so the cycle went, on and on. Unless one was born into Helovia and fell onto the soil straight from their mother's womb, most came into the lands through this very place - this sparsely forested, heavily travelled gateway into (or out of?) the world beyond. As the cloudmare heard the words spoken by the peculiar stallion, she nodded almost absently, already signing off from the entire 'recruitment' process and entering into a sort of 'autopilot' mode.

The mare's words brought her attention back to the present, for they were disruption to the usual way these scenarios travelled. Normally all focus was kept upon the newcomer, as various representatives from herds vied for their interest and loyalty. Cirrus was never good at it - she was too much like the wind that she crafted, as likely to stay put as she was to simply flutter away whilst forgetting to say who she was, and where she came from. Frankly, she was hardly ever interested in other beings so as to want to inspire their loyalty and interest in her home.

"Thanks…?" she replied quietly to the mare's comments, her tone betraying the uncertainty she held about her own reaction. Such things were never said to her so openly, so directly, though she was used to receiving stares and curious glances.

This Ron was interesting enough, but as always, Cirrus' attention span lapsed swiftly, drifting from his blood-red pelt to the dark mare's like a leaf caught in a crosswind. Cirrus heard mention of the Moon Goddess and could not suppress the shiver - the crimes of that dark lady were not soon forgotten by the realm, but she did not blame this mare for living there - how could she? The Edge was a land just as the Falls were, they were a safe haven, protected and guarded by their sovereign immortal - at least, that's what one told oneself to help sleep come at night.

"There are four herds within the realm of Helovia," she said softly, when she supposed that it was her time to talk. "I live in the Hidden Falls, a land carved from the mountainside by the Earth God himself."
Image Credit

@Calstron
@Dacianna
Sorry for the wait guys!
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    I- Entrance - by Calstron - 02-09-2016, 05:10 AM
    RE: I- Entrance - by Dacianna - 02-10-2016, 07:17 AM
    RE: I- Entrance - by Cirrus - 02-12-2016, 08:55 PM
    RE: I- Entrance - by Calstron - 02-22-2016, 12:09 AM
    RE: I- Entrance - by Dacianna - 02-22-2016, 09:13 AM
    RE: I- Entrance - by Cirrus - 02-27-2016, 05:47 AM
    RE: I- Entrance - by Calstron - 03-06-2016, 12:02 AM