the Rift

I- Entrance

Calstron Posts: 43
World's Edge Protector
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8
Goatfairy

HE finds the mares as sweet as they are pretty. But weren't they always? Well, at least until they stabbed you in the back that is...Things were only as they were because too many studs had settled to raise their fillies as colts. He could fairly snort at the idea. The only thing which came of such ignorant ideals were impudent, irreverent, and independent little bitches who'd forgot their places were in the meadows with swollen teats. So, of course, he couldn't be certain about these little sirens. But they seemed to be the good sort for now at least.

Ok, if he were being honest the gorgeous winged one was a little bit distracted. But he wanted to have a good day today so he'd give her the benefit of the doubt. Before the lovely Cirrus had arrived C...Ron(eww, what a horridly basic name) had bowed his head to the unicorn, a thank you for her acceptance of his apology. There were the typical mare compliments passed around, which he paid little attention to, until they both graced him with answers to his questions.

Dacianna was somewhat ignorant but she seemed forthcoming with what she knew. Cirrus was, well, reserved? He'd much prefer to have a safe base with fellow Pegasi but if she wasn't going to make it easy for him to extract information then he'd have no choice but to go with the stabby thing. Besides, ignorant and new was sometimes better anyways. One could find out all manners of juicy tidbits from those who didn't know better quite yet. He sighed, internally, before responding to the slight Dacianna. He didn't have the excessive charm rolling this time but he was still all manners and grace. The bloody stud must still do justice to his heritage, after all.

"That is a gracious offer, Dacianna, I would be happy to accept." He bobbed his head graciously to her short frame before turning to the heavenly mare. He wanted to leave her with something to, perhaps, grab her glorious attention. But what could he say that wouldn't offend? Probably nothing, he was a demon of destruction, after all. Well, fuck it then. If it got him between her thighs later he'd be happier for the risk. His voice rolled deeply out from his chest as he offered Cirrus a farewell of sorts, "It was a pleasure to meet your acquaintence, Cirrus. You are entirely enchanting and I greatly hope we shall meet again sometime." If only to have some fun in her curves. But she didn't know that. She couldn't, for he'd been nothing but polite and unassuming; a gallant idiot knight like so many others.

Coding by Tamme, Customization by Goatfairy, Stock by Vic1230@flickr

@Cirrus
@Dacianna

Messages In This Thread
I- Entrance - by Calstron - 02-09-2016, 05:10 AM
RE: I- Entrance - by Dacianna - 02-10-2016, 07:17 AM
RE: I- Entrance - by Cirrus - 02-12-2016, 08:55 PM
RE: I- Entrance - by Calstron - 02-22-2016, 12:09 AM
RE: I- Entrance - by Dacianna - 02-22-2016, 09:13 AM
RE: I- Entrance - by Cirrus - 02-27-2016, 05:47 AM
RE: I- Entrance - by Calstron - 03-06-2016, 12:02 AM
RE: I- Entrance - by Dacianna - 03-09-2016, 06:46 PM