the Rift

I- Entrance

Dacianna Posts: 55
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 4 Y/O HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
imi
DACIANNA
I am no bird; and no net ensnares me

“Hidden… Falls?” Dacianna let the name fall from her tongue whilst her mind wondered to places with beautiful cascades of water crashing over a mountaintop. There had been waterfalls in her previous home before the rift, but Dacianna rarely got to see them let alone live in such an alluring sounding place. She wondered if the quiet appearing Cirrus would be willing to show the roan her home or whether visiting other herds was something out of the question. Dacianna had yet to learn the customs and ways of these Helovians, but her desire to see and learn more pushed her to ask, “could I visit one day?” to the girl who reflected the sky. It was by the generosity of the Earth God that she was even here after all, it seemed almost rude to not go and at least see the domain of her saviour. Whilst Dacianna was not timid to ask, she still worried that she might have over stepped the mark and began to shuffle dubiously. “I mean, if that would be okay” she fumbled a little and feeling every bit the foreigner she was.

In the midst of this she had somehow managed to win over the bloodied stallion who dipped his head so cordially, accepting her offer and bidding the other, Cirrus, farewell. It had all gone rather quickly and Dacianna suddenly realised she now had to lead this guy back to the Edge. She looked rather forlornly at Cirrus, wishing she could stay a little longer to find out more about the Hidden Falls, but her expression soon changed to a friendly beam “nice to meet you Cirrus, see you around” her voice endeared.

Finally, with a flick of her head, she ushered for Ron to follow and began the trek back to the Worlds Edge.

@Cirrus sorry for the wait on my end!
Don't let the curtain catch you, cause you've been here before,
The chair is an island darling, you can't touch the floor
--------------------------
force permitted / please tag me

Messages In This Thread
I- Entrance - by Calstron - 02-09-2016, 05:10 AM
RE: I- Entrance - by Dacianna - 02-10-2016, 07:17 AM
RE: I- Entrance - by Cirrus - 02-12-2016, 08:55 PM
RE: I- Entrance - by Calstron - 02-22-2016, 12:09 AM
RE: I- Entrance - by Dacianna - 02-22-2016, 09:13 AM
RE: I- Entrance - by Cirrus - 02-27-2016, 05:47 AM