the Rift

[OPEN] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones [PATROL]

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
SOREN
Run away with me, Lost souls and reverie, Running wild and running free, Two kids, you and me

Nerves where currently buzzing in my body, as I made my way out to the heavenly fields. I had to patrol here, which was great! Fine and dandy, it's a lovely place. If you'd ever been there, you would know that it was gorgeous. You could fall in love with the landscape in a heart beat. The walk there is wonderful as well. Long, and high, yes. But it was worth it in the end.

No, my nerves had nothing to do with my assigned patrol area. It had more to do with my partner this time round. The last time I had Aaron, and Murtagh had joined up quickly after. It was a good time. This time I had Archibald. Archi-fucking-bald. Aka, Guy who nearly pummeled me into the ground at the World's Edge a couple years back. Pretty much barely got away, and only got away alive because bitchy sister Ktulu came in clutch.

Taking a deep breath I try to calm myself. I was positive the giant could smell fear. I just hoped to god he didn't recognize me. It was foggy that night, wasn't it? Something in my gut told me that I wouldn't escape Archibald's memory, and I prayed that I wasn't going to die today.

Shaking my grey head I tried to focus on the view, and the slowly thinning air. For awhile the view worked. The cold air blew at my coat, and eventually the mist on the clouds froze to my fur, giving me an odd frosty look. Hilariously enough it fit my magic. Drawing forth the power inside, I let a blue flame flicker forward, and watched as a shrub slowly became solid ice. Once it was done, I let the cold flame die, and I moved onward. It wasn't long until I reached the top, and found myself looking at the heavenly fields. My blue eyes searched for the monstrous beast that was my leader. He was either here, or behind me. And I wasn't sure what was worth. Slowly I take a shaky breath, drawing the cold air in deeply, before blowing it out in a puff of grey mist. The effect made me feel a bit like a dragon, and it gave me a boost of confidence. I needed it.

And I say, Hey, hey hey hey, Living like we're renegades

@Archibald @Freyja
Feel free to take your time! :D Hehe. Time. xD Sorry, I'm dumb. Also, Val when you get the chance you can throw Freyja in here ^^

Messages In This Thread
I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones [PATROL] - by Soren - 02-09-2016, 08:23 PM