Sorellina :: Spectacled Bear :: None Sarah
M
U
R
T
A
G
H
Everything was perfect right now. Well, almost perfect. They needed Ktulu and Eytan here for it to be completely perfect - but this was close enough. The colt - well, yearling now - squirmed again but this time in delight as his mother and her bear joined him in the snow - grinning brightly and welcoming them into this perfect little world.

What did he want to be when he was older? There was only one answer for that question! “A bear!!” Murtagh followed up this exclamation with a growl - or his best imitation of the loud growl he had heard from both Aodaun and Eytan on occasion. It was quickly followed - even interrupted - by a fit of laughter from the colt. His white legs flailing momentarily as he rolled onto his back before flopping back down again so that his lavender eyes were looking into the violet eyes of his mother.

With a sigh, the laughter at his own joke subsided and he had calmed down enough to actually try to answer her question. “I think I wanna be like Papa, protect the herd and you guys.” He stretched out a leg to touch her gently, as though to reaffirm who ‘you guys’ included. They were always protecting him, he liked the idea of being able to help protect them when he was big enough for it. By then he would have his own bear cub too! And eventually it would be old enough to protect Aodaun and Eytan!! “But I wanna learn about healing too.” That way he could help defend them with his body and be able to heal them if they were hurt too!

Maybe he was biased because of who his parents were but healing and protecting always made the most sense as far as a job came to him. The other ones were important-ish for the herd, sure, but not really. Keeping them safe and healthy were by far the most important! “My friend said she wanted to get into crafting but I don’t know, that sounds kinda boring.”

Image Credit
table by Sevin
[Image: 5626f07281a02]
pixel by Kiara <3

Messages In This Thread
Birthday Presents - by Murtagh - 02-09-2016, 10:42 PM
RE: Birthday Presents - by Lakota - 02-11-2016, 08:23 PM
RE: Birthday Presents - by Murtagh - 02-16-2016, 11:44 PM
RE: Birthday Presents - by Lakota - 03-19-2016, 11:39 PM
RE: Birthday Presents - by Murtagh - 03-30-2016, 07:08 PM