the Rift

[PRIVATE] I Just Wanna Dance With You

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

"I still think you're ridiculous. And I'm insane for talking to you."

The falcon simply gave the stallion a flat stare, and returned to her preening. Shaking his head, Bucephalus turned and began examining the area the bird had lead him to, golden eyes narrowed in confusion.

'Remember. Now.'

He didn't know much about the bird save she was a she, called herself Azeeza, and was pretty sure she was an output for his insanity. Birds didn't talk. Yet, he talked back.

So he was insane. Figured, made a lot of sense really.

'No insane. Just stupid.'

"Will you shut up already? I should be able to make you shut up, you are speaking in my head."

'Try featherbutt.'

"Of all the maddening voices to be stuck with, I had to create a comedian. That's nice. Delightful, really."
 Buce snorted, turning to look at the bird again before he began walking away, examining the stone structure before him. It was.... beautiful, really. Serene at the very least, the way the stained glass glittered and caught the sunlight was hypnotic, and his refined face lifted towards the light, wings unfurling just the slightest to feel the warm light on his feathers.

Azeeza watched her bonded closely, but could see that didn't click for him. Frustrated, she clacked her beak and resisted the urge to dig her talons into the stone. For nearly a season after the accident she had tried to spark his mind again, with memories and physical places.

And. It. Wasn't. Working.

"Someone feels cranky. What, no magic moment? No glitter? Shame. Everybody likes glitter." The black turned his head to look at Azeeza, smiling. Even if she was an embodiment of his madness... he couldn't bare the sight of her so frustrated. Turning away from the enchanting ruin, he walked over and lowered his head, pressing the crown of his poll against her silken skull. "I know you secretly want me just for the glitter. Using me, how unlady-like."

Azeeza made an odd noise suspiciously like a 'hmph', before lifting her head to run her beak through his forelock, frustration melting as a relaxing sort of peace fell over them both.

If this was madness... well, he could be worse off.

At least this madness had a chance for wit and sparkly things.

@Sikeax

Bucephalus
Art done by me
Table by Tamme<3

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
I Just Wanna Dance With You - by Bucephalus - 02-09-2016, 11:35 PM
RE: I Just Wanna Dance With You - by Sikeax - 02-11-2016, 12:38 AM