the Rift

[PRIVATE] Do you like you? Because I like you.

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
You can have your very own
Devil at the cross roads

She asked the simple question of what beauty and his gray eyes wondered over the clouds storming outside. He watched with a smile creeping across is maw and his eyes just sat cold for a moment. If only the beauty would reveal its self. She would understand what he was saying, magic can be dark, but not all is so bad. Sometimes things look worse then what they really are. Just as he was about to answer her question the clouds dissipated and the moon started to peak around from its blanket of storms. The crystal clear night was upon the Basin once more and the weeping cuts began to heal. They did not scab nor drip a single drop of the crimson blood. They sealed shut like nothing was ever there, and his pelt looked normal once again. One thing was different the intertwining scars held a eerie glow to them. They looked as if his soul was trying t reach out and touch the blue mare.

Softened eyes watched the mare he had started to fall in love with. "You see, not all curses are bad all the time. It is the storms and clouds that bring them to bleed. When it is clear they glow." Honey soaked words dripped from his lips has he spoke. There was not a single ounce of blood left on his body, but the cave floor was soaked with the horrors. He frowned slightly as he looked her her pelt, she was still covered in his blood. Nox reached out to comfort the mare as she spoke her words. His cheek brushed against the bloody shoulder of the ocean mare. "Be my angel then and pull me to heaven with you... Save my soul and never leave me. Guide me to the right path and be there for me if I fall down." He smiled softly knowing the mare had so much to learn. " Teach me and I will teach you. We will learn from each other my Love. I know you have a lot to learn, but so do I. I think we can do anything Together.." He chuckled slightly. She made him feel something he has never felt before. "I can now see the world is wonderful with the help of you. Tiamat I feel like I can now see the world and its wonders like you see it.." He smiled brightly as she asked about the wounds once again. "Now that they are fully healed and have this light glow feel no pain any more." He took a step closer to her so his shoulder touched hers. His demonic skull reached to touch her spine softly. His maw parted softly to groom her with a light touch as his stone colored eyes shut for a moment taking in everything, and thinking about only them at this point of time.

"Talk."

OOC:: I AM SOOOO BAD!!!!!! IM SOOOO SORRY!!!!!!!! <3

image credits

@Tiamat

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you like you? Because I like you. - by Mortuus Nox - 05-20-2016, 09:25 PM