the Rift

[PRIVATE] Shall We Dance?

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
Rei

I trot easily through the Green Labyrinth with Anka dashing about around me. Our movements around each other have come to be so in sync that I no longer worry about stepping on her and she no longer chatters angrily whenever I nearly do. Neither of us consider the thought of getting lost. The otter and I are too wrapped up in one another and in enjoying a day away from herd life. And if we were to get lost, I could fly from the Labyrinth.

Anka still does not particularly love the Dragon's Throat and she certainly does not care for those who live there after the stallion, who I have found to be called Einarr, 'greeted' us. Now that I am aware of his ranking I am still slightly embarrassed and certainly thankful that I did not choose to kick him as the thought had crossed my mind. We have certainly avoided the warrioresque groups. Anka is certain that they are all bullies; not just the warriors, but the entire herd. So I am easing her into the herd life and we often have outings like this one.

Tired of running about Anka begins a new game. On an imagined stage created by a ring of bamboo she and I dance dramatically to the sound of my music from my collar. In turn we each bow to one another; my bonded stands on her back paws and stands tall before bending her body and I flourishingly spread a wing while dipping my head. We then stately dance around one another in a respectable dance while giggling like a pair of young girls.  

@Kvothe

image credits
- table by Niki -
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
Shall We Dance? - by Rei - 02-09-2016, 11:45 PM
RE: Shall We Dance? - by Kvothe - 02-10-2016, 12:04 AM
RE: Shall We Dance? - by Rei - 02-10-2016, 12:46 AM
RE: Shall We Dance? - by Kvothe - 02-10-2016, 08:56 PM
RE: Shall We Dance? - by Rei - 02-11-2016, 04:04 PM