the Rift

[OPEN] walk my days on a wire (joining)

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

She was due to start becoming a part of the welcoming through. With the masses of new scents, the rest of her herd had to be making up for her slack. There was a tinge of guilt that rolled within her stomach, but she had been busy with important things right? Getting her sight back would be a benefit for the rest of them because then she could do her job better. Especially when it came to protecting the Edge, which she practically breathed for. If she couldn’t provide them protection, what was the use of her job?

So when she heard a whinny, it was an obvious summoning of either her or Tembovu. Goddess be damned if she let him beat her to it this time. So she picked up a quick pace and headed toward the epicenter of the sound.

Elsa was greeted by one familiar, and one unfamiliar figure. The spotted butterfly maiden had just returned recently, and Mauja seemed to know her pretty well. The other mare was unfamiliar. It seemed that Mauja’s new recruit, Myrrine was proving to be one hell of a herd member.

Dipping her head, she approached them and offered a small smile to them both. ”Welcome to the Edge.” Her attention turned to Freyja, hoping to give some sort of decent welcoming. ”My name is Elsa, queen here. It’s a pleasure to meet you. And who might you be?” Names were always good. Plus it added more conversation. In these sort of situations she was never sure what to do. It always felt so scripted and so rehearsed, and it even made Elsa herself.

"talk"
@Freyja  sorry its so horrible >.< itll get better I promise.
image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Freyja - 02-10-2016, 12:01 AM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Myrrine - 02-10-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Elsa - 02-11-2016, 10:48 AM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Freyja - 02-14-2016, 10:49 PM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Myrrine - 02-16-2016, 06:53 PM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Freyja - 03-01-2016, 03:24 PM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Elsa - 03-01-2016, 04:12 PM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Myrrine - 03-06-2016, 10:00 PM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Freyja - 03-09-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Elsa - 03-10-2016, 09:51 AM