the Rift

[OPEN] walk my days on a wire (joining)

Freyja Posts: 15
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Nine years
Valentine
these lofty thoughts are killing me
preoccupied with what i could be</style>

Freyja was not really expecting company - at least not for awhile. So when a familiar figure emerged from the tree line, she found herself surprised, but quite pleased at the same time. It was a pleasure to see the butterfly winged girl again - she wasn't sure how long it would be until she saw Myrrine again, so to bump into her was quite nice.

"Myrrine!" Freyja smiled brightly,  approaching the girl. "Yes, it is beautiful. I have never seen the ocean before. It is truly breathtaking. I find myself eager to spend my days here." She paused. "If your leaders will have me. I am actually rather nervous to meet them." She wondered if she would have a warm welcome - she wanted to make a good first impression. Don't mess this up, she told herself continually. Perhaps having Myrrine here would help quell some of her fears.

"I was a queen once, myself." She said suddenly, unsure of why she was telling Myrrine this. It wasn't pertinent information, after all. In fact, it was rather private. In all her years since leaving the Islands, she had not told anyone of her past. Why was she suddenly telling the butterfly winged girl now? Why was it important, all of a sudden? It wasn't, really, but... she found the words tumbling from her mouth before she could stop them. "It's not important. It was a long time ago, and those days are behind me now." She sighed, turning away. If Myrrine asked questions, she would gladly answer, but if silence followed, she would be grateful. It wasn't right to talk about her past, not when she was about to start a new life here in Helovia.

Suddenly, there was someone else approaching - Freyja turned her head, her blue eyes landing on a beautiful white winged mare. Did everyone here have wings? she wondered, and again she found herself staring - not intentionally, of course. "Hello, Elsa." she greeted, dipping her head in the queen's direction - a sign of respect. "It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Freyja. Myrrine here invited me to join your herd, and I was hoping to take her up on that offer." She explained. What would she do if she were turned away? Part of her said that wouldn't happen - Elsa seemed kind enough, and from what she knew, herds were always growing and expanding. Who in their right minds would turn down a prospective member? It would simply be crazy.

"I can be very useful. I'm not much of a fighter, but I'm sure I could help in other ways." If she could prove her worth, she could secure a position amongst the others, and hopefully make this a place to call home for years to come.

((ooc: I have had a bit to drink so excuse me if this post is all over the place >.>))

@Myrrine
@Elsa
Please tag me in all posts!

Messages In This Thread
walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Freyja - 02-10-2016, 12:01 AM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Myrrine - 02-10-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Elsa - 02-11-2016, 10:48 AM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Freyja - 02-14-2016, 10:49 PM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Myrrine - 02-16-2016, 06:53 PM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Freyja - 03-01-2016, 03:24 PM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Elsa - 03-01-2016, 04:12 PM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Myrrine - 03-06-2016, 10:00 PM