the Rift

[OPEN] walk my days on a wire (joining)

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
I've cried, and you'd think I'd be better for it, but the sadness just sleeps, and it stays in my spine the rest of my life.

Luckily her innuendo went completely over their heads. She laughed inwardly, god so many of those in the Edge were so innocent. Elsa just hoped that it could stay that way- Helovia had a way of adulterating lives, and in the Edge there was a little group that seemed perpetually in innocent bliss. Oh what she would pay to be back in that spot. She was growing older, and she hadn’t experienced such a thing since she was a young child. It made her heart hitch a bit, but her façade remained cool as Myrrine and Freyja talked back and forth.

After Myrrine had finished she took her leave, and Elsa gave her a small nod of approval. As her form was retreating she smiled. These two genuinely seemed nice, and not after her for one thing or another. So now Freyja had her full attention, and Elsa listened to her concerns. ”Ah helping others. There are three groups known for their peace. The healers, crafters and philosophers are such jobs. If you’d like, take your time and visit them individually. You’ll quickly meet others like you, and you should feel at home in no time. Then after that can come your occupation. Just make sure you’re comfortable first.” Elsa shrugged, hoping her roundabout explanation made some sort of sense.

But then the topic did a three sixty as Freyja inquired about wings. Pausing for a moment, her face scrunched in thought. She’d never heard of such a thing, but the Gods here had a funny way of going about things. ”The Gods here are known to bestow gifts. Maybe one day you should go to the shrines and see if they could help. I’ve never heard of such a thing happening, but stranger things have happened.” She said softly, self-consciously tucking her wings closer to her side. ”Some people here possess powers, and maybe if you can’t get wings, you’d be able to get some sort of levitation magic.” She laughed lightly at the thought of horses hovering all over the place. It’d be quite amusing to say the least. Elsa fell silent to await Frejya’s reaction.

"talk"
@Freyja

image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Freyja - 02-10-2016, 12:01 AM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Myrrine - 02-10-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Elsa - 02-11-2016, 10:48 AM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Freyja - 02-14-2016, 10:49 PM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Myrrine - 02-16-2016, 06:53 PM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Freyja - 03-01-2016, 03:24 PM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Elsa - 03-01-2016, 04:12 PM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Myrrine - 03-06-2016, 10:00 PM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Freyja - 03-09-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Elsa - 03-10-2016, 09:51 AM