the Rift

[OPEN] The Sun, The Moon, The Farthest Star

Asavvi Posts: 41
Absent Abyss
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 :: 2
Laine
I was looking for a breath of life,
A little touch of heavenly light

It was a strange little collection. The small, rough-hewn rocks made a little pile near the center of the cave where the little girl had put them; carefully separated from the others on a clean patch of the glassy floor. It was Asavvi's tiny treasure trove of what upon first glance seemed ordinary stones in the dim light of the crystal cavern but inside the rough story edges, where crystals of unique and stunning color. There were four so far, and each had been carefully selected from the fragments that been broken of the cavern’s walls, and the little girl seemed to be in the process of selecting a fifth. 

Asavvi darted back and forth across the room, carrying various crystals to her little pile in an efficient and determined sort of way. When she arrived with a new one she would set it with the others than pull back to observe the new addition in the midst of its fellows. Her search was not going well, and each she tried was taken away again. Some were removed immediately and some after a minute of two of gazing at it from different angles, but each stone she tried failed to live up to her standards. The first four had been easy: two dark tinted ones and two of burning red, but nothing else seemed right when set beside them.

She must have tried twenty stones, but to Asavvi it seemed far closer to a hundred. With a disappointed huff of breath she, she folded her spindly legs under her and settled down with a bit of a flop. Her white-marked face rested on the cool grounds with the little foursome of stones just beyond her nose so she could stare ponderously at them. One for Ave… One for Mai… One for Mordecai… One for Nizho… She was still determined to find one for herself too, but a rest seemed necessary before carrying on, so she took the time to contemplate her progress. “I’ll have to find a little pouch or something to carry you in so I don’t loose you…” She murmured quietly to the rocks, as if to warn them they better not lose themselves.

“.”
[ooc:: @Nizho must help find a rock for Asavvi!! Also I was wondering if @Cera wanted to come hang out and make her stones into a little bracelet? I have a small item pass but i just thought it would be cute if he made it for her ic <33]

Messages In This Thread
The Sun, The Moon, The Farthest Star - by Asavvi - 02-10-2016, 02:52 PM