the Rift

And nothing else compares.

Fiachra Posts: 21
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3hh :: 5 - Ages at Birdsong HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Gebo
fiachra
Fiachra's face fell as she realized just what a difficult decision she was now expected to make. On the one hand, this adorable young filly seemed almost as desperate she she was to make a connection with other equines as she, and on the other hand, this charming stud who made her laugh harder than she had in a long while offered a place for her in a more temperate climate, which suited her better. She frowned a little as she thought and shifted her weight slightly to bring her flank within range of Zahra's reaching teeth. The touch of another brought a tiny smile back to her face and her ears dropped a bit as she gave the gold-brushed filly an expression of thanks.

"Well," she began, looking west in the direction she suspect the herd lands lay. "I am a bit overwhelmed by two offers of welcome...." She was putting off the inevitable decision she would have to make, of course. "The warmer grounds of the... 'falls', did you say?... sound wonderful, but...," here she glanced at Zahra and gave Ezital a meaningful look. She let out a soft sigh. Does this vraga have anyone to look after her? she thought to herself.

"I need to think about this," she concluded at last. With a smile at them both, Fiachra took a few steps towards Ezital. "Let's walk together for a while, the three of us." She nodded her head towards the west and continued confidently in the direction. "We'll take Zahra near to her home, and then, Ezzi," she directed, only putting a slight tease on his new shortened name, "I shall decide whether to go with you to these falls."

And I can see if this girl has anyone taking care of her, she finished the thought in her head. Hopefully....

OOC Edit: I am going to go ahead and post a welcoming thread in the Basin, since that is where Fiachra is headed, to try and speed things along a bit so that she can start getting involved. Feel free to join w/ @Zahra there, or whatever. ^_^
Stock Credits

Please tag Fiachra in first posts only!
Minor force is fine, but please ask before inflicting lasting damage, etc.

Messages In This Thread
And nothing else compares. - by Fiachra - 02-10-2016, 03:18 PM
RE: And nothing else compares. - by Zahra - 02-10-2016, 06:16 PM
RE: And nothing else compares. - by Ezital - 02-10-2016, 07:24 PM
RE: And nothing else compares. - by Fiachra - 02-10-2016, 07:51 PM
RE: And nothing else compares. - by Zahra - 02-10-2016, 09:20 PM
RE: And nothing else compares. - by Ezital - 02-11-2016, 02:23 PM
RE: And nothing else compares. - by Fiachra - 02-12-2016, 01:37 AM
RE: And nothing else compares. - by Zahra - 02-13-2016, 05:25 PM
RE: And nothing else compares. - by Ezital - 02-13-2016, 07:09 PM
RE: And nothing else compares. - by Fiachra - 02-16-2016, 03:22 PM