the Rift

[OPEN] Paint a picture, of the perfect place.

Rune Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I had wandered far down the freezing beach before my attention was called on by another. The soft nicker caused a mild panic inside my soul. My body turned to look back to see a stallion plodding up behind me, and my front end stopped, yet my hind end moved sideways, so that I faced him. I made no movement, or spoke back to him, but silently stared at him from beneath the tangles of wet hair. My ears where cocked in an unsure position, for I didn't trust him. His voice was lilted with kindness, and he gave me no reason to doubt him, but I couldn't bring myself to accept this. 

I had experienced many a men before, who seemed to mean well, but my mothers warnings still rang red in my mind. I was the product of a stallion misjudged. So why would any other stallion be any different? Right?

My eyes studied him, his lighter more... Sunny coloring. I was the opposite. His personality so much more friendly, and here I was still staring at him. I was so dark compared. His words ring in my ears. "Come follow me..."

Softly I snorted, before cautiously talking a step to follow him. Warily my eyes watched him still. But soon they where trained upon another. An even lighter shade this time. And while I was hornless, and this stallion was horned, this mare had wings. Her voice is light, airy, as she responds to the stallion. 

Fool.

She started with a question, about what was in the direction we where headed. And then she introduced herself. "Terribly sorry, my name is Adria."

My eyes looked her up and down just as cautiously as I had the light stallion, and a deep sigh escaped my lips, as I looked to the mare. "Rune." I said from a rough set of rarely used vocal chords. My eyes turned to look at the stallion, an expectant look on my face. If we where giving names, I suppose he needed to give his too.

@Kalona 
@Adria 
SORRY THIS TOOK ME FOREVER 

Messages In This Thread
Paint a picture, of the perfect place. - by Rune - 02-10-2016, 09:12 PM
RE: Paint a picture, of the perfect place. - by Rune - 03-05-2016, 01:07 AM