the Rift

The Crimson Jade

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

What a strange question. Then again what exactly was normal about this entire conversation these two were having. The damsel could only watch with golden eyes framed by delicate lashes, the perplexity and curiosity quite evident in them. Soon legs were moving and she was closing the distance between them, cautious in her stepping before finally gaining confidence and finding herself actually quite close to his face. He was drawing her in for some reason, the lure impossible to avoid as she gazed into those mismatched irises that refused to give anything away. And in that moment he spoke, causing her to blink and almost jump out of her previous hypnotic state. This caused her to pause, ears flickered in his direction before she took a small step back, though not giving him any more room after that.

" I suppose I am rather emotional," she mused with a tender smile on inky lips, before looking up to him once again and searching hard for something within that dark gaze of his. They say the eyes are the window to one's soul, but his refused to show any incantation of just what was on his mind in the conversation that continued between them. She took in a gentle breath, choosing to give up on finding out for now, before letting her wings flutter and her silken tail to swish upon her hips," If I may ask you Sir Oultik, if I am so emotional, then what does that make you?" Surely he would have an answer to that wouldn't he? After all the questions he berated her with in the few minutes they had been speaking, surely he could cut her a break and answer one in return.

To answer his first one, she didn't really know where to begin. If anything it brought up even more questions such as why did it matter? Was he doing a tally count for some sort of project that he was thinking up? Was he the new population counter for all of Helovia? That would surely be quite a hard job to achieve. But didn't the Gods already know just how many species of each lived within their kingdom? Why would they need a census? Did some people just not register? All she was doing with her own questions was confusing herself more, causing her to blink rapidly before looking back at him calmly. Her smile hadn't really returned to her face, which was quite unusual for her, but she couldn't bring herself to mask anything around this man who seemed to strip her down to the ore from the get go. All that remained was that pestering curiosity, it nagging and prying in her mind to find out who he was and how he ticked, because surely there was a reason as to why he assaulted her with questions before.

She was having a constant battle in her mind with what to say and do next, how to handle his question and wondering how he would respond after her answer, until finally she simply couldn't contain the jumbled mess in her mind and managed to form a somewhat coherent answer," I honestly don't know Sir. Out of everyone I have met, which honestly hasn't been many, the so called ratio you speak of has been rather even. There isn't really more of one um... equine than the other. Does that satisfy your question? I apologize if I wasn't very clear, it's just that the question in the first place is so confusing to me, as I don't understand why anyone would ask it." She took in a deep breath, before letting it out slowly and searching his body language for any response that might indicate where his mind was going now. She only hoped she hadn't upset him more, for that was certainly the last thing she wanted to do today, but she couldn't really come up with a better answer than that. Perhaps she should apologize or something.

" I, I certainly hope that I haven't upset you with my answer."

OOC: Omg this is so garbage. I'm sorry!!!

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
The Crimson Jade - by Oultik - 02-10-2016, 11:33 PM
RE: The Crimson Jade - by Myrrine - 02-11-2016, 01:11 AM
RE: The Crimson Jade - by Oultik - 02-11-2016, 03:35 PM
RE: The Crimson Jade - by Myrrine - 02-11-2016, 10:32 PM
RE: The Crimson Jade - by Oultik - 02-12-2016, 11:44 PM
RE: The Crimson Jade - by Myrrine - 02-17-2016, 09:36 PM