the Rift

[PRIVATE] i'm the poisoning one

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna
I had a dream you were two towns from me —
The Thief had expected her time away would soothe some of her discomfort in her mind – but yet again, the golden was wrong. She had managed to stumble across Kiuaji, probably the last person she had wanted to meet. Trying to disappear to keep her mind away from the Elephant King only proved to make her think of him more. So Rexanna decided that perhaps staying in the Basin would be a better choice. She could keep her mind on her son, keep her mind trapped within the icy confines of the North. It did little to work seeing that Rein had spent a lot of time with Johnny and Eldala. From what Rexanna could guess, she assumed that he enjoyed the Candy Man and the apprentice’s company.

But there wasn’t anything to keep her company. Ashamin seemed to always be busy, the leads were sparse and hard to come by. The last thing she wanted to do with sit and chat with Deimos. What would they even talk about? The thought sent a shiver down the mare’s spine as she turned her attention to the hot springs where she had met the old grumpy stallion not long ego. She approached the brink of the springs, lowering her head down into the bubbling surface – seeing a broken reflection of a slowly breaking mare. She didn’t feel like the head of a sector. She didn’t feel like a mare hardly at all. She had been so busy worrying about absolutely everything, that the wear had managed to show on her exotic lined face.

With a slight heave from the ever so chilly wind, she watched the snow fall into the springs and vanish immediately. The warmth something that she wanted deep within her soul, but knowing that the springs wouldn’t be able to reach quite that far. The Thief had chosen to give it a shot, however. Stepping her ashen pointed golden legs into the springs. The warmth of the water coming as a surprise each and every time she reached it. A small gasp escaping her as she pushed herself further into the heated water, her golden coat turning a bronze within the liquid. Curious to see how long she could withstand the water before turning into a prune.

"Talk."
— got to sleep,
spent the whole night running.
image credits

@Carnassial
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
i'm the poisoning one - by Rexanna - 02-11-2016, 01:48 AM
RE: i'm the poisoning one - by Carnassial - 02-12-2016, 01:05 PM
RE: i'm the poisoning one - by Rexanna - 02-14-2016, 03:12 PM