the Rift

[PRIVATE] i'm the poisoning one

Carnassial Posts: 11
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 :: 6 || Birdsong HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Tribs
Carnassial
For he is a man as cold as winter ice
He arose from his slumber with slow grace, laying upon the ground for a breadth of time before slowly stretching out each limb. With the cool air of the cave, he had to fear the aches of wintertime even when the cave was so much warmer than the world outside. Fortunately none of the distant pain plagued him, so he rose without trouble, shaking his bedding from his coat before plucking the most determined pieces away.

Emerging from his cave, Carnassial almost gave into the urge to return to the warmth of the tunnel when faced with the rather bitter wind. However, he remained still, refusing to bend to the whims of weather as his gaze raked over the valley. They came to rest on a figure as she neared the hotsprings, her head never once turning to him. He was not surprised that he did not warrant attention, in truth he was more surprised when she stepped into the hot water. Foolish mare.

He had half a mind to return to his cave and leave her to her folly, however almost without his will his hooves carried him down the slope towards the hotsprings, halting at the edge. It was conflicting, feeling the hot air against his face and neck, the cold against his back and rump, but he nudged such sensations away, focusing on the mare in the water. His devil-curled ears pricked towards her, and the hints of a smirk wrinkled his features. "How do you plan to not freeze when you leave? I am most curious to hear your secret." He tilted his head, golden eyes regarding her in amusement.

"speech"

Image Credits || original coding by Tamme; tweaked by Shady

@Rexanna

'...Cruel and brutal the blades of the beast...'
Please tag Sial in starting posts only ; Pixel by Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
i'm the poisoning one - by Rexanna - 02-11-2016, 01:48 AM
RE: i'm the poisoning one - by Carnassial - 02-12-2016, 01:05 PM
RE: i'm the poisoning one - by Rexanna - 02-14-2016, 03:12 PM