the Rift

[PRIVATE] Time Away, Time Alone.... I mean, together?

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

AMANI

So much lately, I have been around others. I haven't really had a moment to myself. That is, until now. I couldn't take it anymore. The meeting on the edge of the Throat sands had been the last straw. No sooner than I had made my escape back into the herd, I was off. With a running start and a push from my hind legs I took to the sky. My wings extend without thought or intent. I just needed to get out of here. To get away for just a little while.

I soar in and out of the clouds for the longest time. The coolness of the air helps to clear my head. I decide to head back to where everything truly began for me, the Heart Caves. I had arrived as a child, barely able to be on my own. Helovia had been dark, like nighttime all the time. I remember being afraid, but at the same time sure that I was supposed to be here.... Now, I am not so sure. For years I have wandered this place. For years I have been alone. Sure I have friends. But I have never found the family that I was supposed to find. I am beginning to doubt I ever will.

Just as easily as I took off, I land. The click of my hooves against the cold stone is almost soothing. Not that the sound of sand under my hooves wasn't... It just meant that I had responsibilities to handle as well. Ones that clearly I have never held that well at all. Maybe I should just stay here. Stay here, in the caves. Become an outcast. After all, what do I have to lose?

"speech

@Bucephalus

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Time Away, Time Alone.... I mean, together? - by Amani - 02-12-2016, 02:24 AM