the Rift

[PRIVATE] Time Away, Time Alone.... I mean, together?

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

AMANI

His ears pinned back, and I wanted to run almost at once. My entire body in fact tensed as if ready to do so. Apparently he could tell as he shifted to the side a bit more to give me the room to run past. That's where he was wrong. If I was going to run, i'd run into the caves not out of them. But then he spoke again and I was reassured that my memory of the gold and black stud was correct. "Now we have quite the problem here... You know my name, yet I do not know yours." I sighed softly. "My name is Amani." I feel bad that he doesn't remember me, am I really that easy to forget?

Mentally, I can feel myself spiraling down. I want to cry. I want to just lay down and cry and never get back up. But I can't do that. I need to find my family. I want to start a family of my own. But he speaks again and I feel my mind just caving in to his suggestion. "I was following you, I thought it strange that someone with wings would go into the ground." I should be alarmed that he was following me, but his grin keeps me from reacting at all. He gestures with his wing and all I can think about was being tucked safety under the wings of my parents and Cera. "Now there are two winged creatures in the earth. Shall we take this discussion topside? He doesn't give me a choice as he turns and moves up and out of the cave.

I follow him, why I do not understand but I do. My safety was in the caves. I am not a talented flyer. I never have been as I had to teach myself to fly. So if I decided to bolt and the Morningstar gave chase... Well he would have me fairly easily. A part of me wanted to be worth enough to be chased and pursued. My hooves dug in and pulled me from the darkness of the cave and back into the light. I should feel safe here. After all, the light was from the sun, which was given to us all by the God of the Sun himself. "So, now what?" I flicked my tail slightly and, oh crap. It may not be BirdSong but I knew the smell of my own heat all to well. Guess it had arrived earlier. Explains why I am so moody lately. But now, would he notice the smell too?

"speech

@Bucephalus

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time Away, Time Alone.... I mean, together? - by Amani - 03-01-2016, 04:09 PM