the Rift

Right Kind of Wrong {Keahi}

Keahi Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
”Abyss,” she purrs, tasting his name as it slips past charcoal lips. ”They call me many things, though rarely anything pleasant,” she replies to his question without actually doing so, flicking her lion’s tail over her hocks swiftly. The smile on her lips tightens a bit as she remembers her numerous heated encounters with the Edge king Mauja, and not least the nickname that he gave her. “Skækja,” she says, as if it was her real name. This steed is but a random encounter, an alias is all he will have to know. The black minx does not trust easily, as she has found it to be most damaging, not to say a huge disadvantage.

From her position standing behind him, she walked forward, brushing her body against his ever so slightly, before turning to face him again. Unlike the mares he talks about, Keahi loves attention, especially when coming from the opposite sex. She is a skilled seductress, but she is not easy and if he thinks so, he will be greatly disappointed. “A queen… Exquisite tastes. I wonder where one would expect to find such,” she spoke, grinning. Taking a few steps forward, she felt restless from being in one place to long and looked up at Abyss. “Walk with me,” was all she spoke, not a question but and order. With a flick of her tail she walked past him, letting the tip of her tail whip at his broad chest playfully.

[OOC: Sooo sorry i took so long, and this sucks - forgive me?]

Messages In This Thread
Right Kind of Wrong {Keahi} - by Abyss - 10-12-2012, 10:24 PM
RE: Right Kind of Wrong {Keahi} - by Keahi - 10-26-2012, 04:09 PM
RE: Right Kind of Wrong {Keahi} - by Abyss - 10-28-2012, 11:52 AM
RE: Right Kind of Wrong {Keahi} - by Keahi - 11-01-2012, 12:56 PM
RE: Right Kind of Wrong {Keahi} - by Abyss - 11-10-2012, 08:43 PM
RE: Right Kind of Wrong {Keahi} - by Keahi - 11-21-2012, 01:51 PM