the Rift

[OPEN] and everything is new [Welcoming]

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
Tiamat
“I haven’t really thought about it,” the ocean mare confesses to Kodiak’s inquiry about not knowing, pursing her lips together for a moment. Of course, she doesn’t really see herself having a...‘before,’ considering that the moment she had washed up to Helovia’s shores had, by any definition, been her birth. Perhaps, at one point, she had been with her family—with her mother and father, somehow a part of them. Even if that were the case, Tiamat feels just as one with nature now, and that is all the comfort she needs. Her father never fails to comfort her and her mother is ever watchful—she wouldn’t know how to be bothered with them in her heart.

Offering the draft an encouraging grin, Tiamat laughs softly when he addresses Albrecht (the sound little more than a breath against her lips), demanding gratitude from the elderly stallion. She had not thought anything of the old unicorn’s tone, never assuming anything but the best of anyone, and takes their little interaction with lighthearted amusement. A smile breaks across her features when he croons his gratitude through a full mouth. “You’re very welcome, Albrecht.” Generosity is inherent to the blue mare’s nature, her desire to help and mend stitched into every inch, every arc of her soul’s tapestry.

She sighs quietly to herself when Kodiak addresses the dark, grand stallion, introducing himself before stating what he desires to learn. A healer! Tiamat’s heart practically leaps from her chest, her smile widening excitedly to flash brilliant white teeth. “Oh wonderful!” She sings in utter delight, the length of her lion tail swaying animatedly out behind her. Her cheeks warm with Deimos’ compliment, eyes dancing, “Thank you, my Lord.”

The ocean mare turns to the painted draft, looking up at him with her fluted ears perked forward. “I’d be delighted to teach you,” she says without hesitation, thrilled by the opportunity. While she is far from knowing all that she can and desires to learn, Tiamat has become particularly well-versed with the practice of herbs, not having the blessing of any sort of magic until recently. There are still times when she is haunted by the possibility of not having enough, of not being to give enough without the healing gift from their patron god, but it is a fear she has learned to disregard more easily.

“Lena and Enna are the herd’s Time Menders,” Tiamat goes on, continuing Deimos’ thought, “they have healing magic from the Time God. They’re both lovely and dear friends of mine, I’m sure you’ll like them.” The mare’s expression grows softer, forever grateful to the brown mare and her instruction, and Enna’s undying support. She exhales, smiling when Kodiak is formally welcomed, seconding the invitation with a bright smile. “Shall I show you around?” Tiamat offers, leaning her weight a step forward to encourage Kodiak to follow, before glancing over her shoulder to Albrecht, offering a grin, “You’re welcome to join us.”

notes; I figured it was okay to start wrapping this up? If not I'm okay with continuing :3
“Speech.”
a bright star
so no one lets you down
i will shine to guide you

@Kodiak @Deimos @Albrecht || image || table
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
and everything is new [Welcoming] - by Tiamat - 02-13-2016, 12:08 AM
RE: and everything is new [Welcoming] - by Kodiak - 02-13-2016, 04:12 PM
RE: and everything is new [Welcoming] - by Deimos - 02-14-2016, 09:16 AM
RE: and everything is new [Welcoming] - by Tiamat - 02-15-2016, 03:44 PM